He Makes Me Feel Beautiful

January 6, 2007

Dear Diary,

Who knew I could feel the feelings that I've felt? :-)

"Baby, wake up. It's time to go."

I rolled over and saw Jason standing over me. I groaned,"Ugh what time is it?" I pulled the covers back over my head.
"It's 5:30." He pulled the covers back down.

"A.M? What the fuck Jason?"

"We gotta bust a move Krissy. We got business to take care of."

"Why so early? I feel like I just went to sleep."

"You'll find out everything in time. Now here, put this on," he tosses some clothes at me. "We are leaving in 30."

"Ok," I sighed, closing my eyes.

He just stood there staring at me and smiling. "How are you feeling," he finally asked.

"I'm good," I responded, smiling and blushing a little. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips before he walked away closing the door behind him.
I sat up and grabbed the clothes he threw on the bed. Did he really just pick out my clothes for me? I quickly got out of bed and headed down the hall to take a shower. I stood there with my eyes closed as the hot water soothe my muscles. My mind began to drift to last night...

..."JASON!... I think I'm ready to have sex."

He just stared at me. I just stared at him. I wanted him to say something, anything. I couldn't take the silence. "Jason, did you hear what I said?"

"Ye, yea. I heard you. I'm just sorta caught off guard, but in a good way." He smiled and grabbed my hands. "I been waiting for this moment for so long. Do you want to talk about this?"

"No!" I stated as i threw myself on Jason, kissing him passionately.

After a year of not seeing him and repressing all of my feelings, I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted him. I wanted right here, right now. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt all warm inside. Without any warning Jason swoops up and I and hanging off his shoulders caveman style. I will admit, it turned me own.

"Jason! What are you doing," I squealed.

"Taking you up stairs."

"Why, I was fine on the sofa."

"I know but I don't want our first time to be down here."

And with that he proceeded up the stairs, passing my room and heading straight towards his. He threw me off his shoulders and I went fly in the air landing on his bed. I don't know what's gotten into Jason but I'm loving it. He climbed on top of me and begin kissing me again, moving his hand up my shirt to fondle my breast. He gently bit my bottom lip and that shit drove me crazy. I wrapped my arms around him, not wanting to let him go. He then started kissing and licking my neck and I arched my back pressing up against him. I pulled off his shirt and I melted at the sight of his abs. I then took mine off exposing my black lacy bra that supported my Dcups. He licked his lips and leaned down and planted kisses all over me, starting from my neck and moving all the way down my torso, stopping to lick my navle.

"Jason, that tickles," I laughed.

He smiled and began to unbutton my jeans. I lifted my hips of the bed so he could easily pull my pants off. I was so turned on and I knew I my pantied were soaked. He looked at down at me admiring my body. All of my self consciousness and body insecurities seem to vanish when I'm with him. He makes me feel beautiful and I love how I feel when I'm around him. I smile thinking about that song by Ruben Studdard. (A/N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DRT9IJ9Bw) I know that I am safe. He leaned down and kissed me, biting my lip again.

"I love you Kristal Ange'l Barlow."

"I love you too Jason Andrew Miller."

He reaches over to his nightstand and pulls a condom out from the drawer, takes his pants off and puts it on. I like the fact that he didn't forget to put one on even though we don't have to worry about STD's and he knows that I've been on the pill since that whole JaMarcus incident.

Ok this is it. I'm nervous and excited. My heart is beating so hard I can feel it in my ears. I gasped and winced at the sudden pain. He moved slow, allowing my body to adjust to his. It was intense but soon the pain subside and pleasure took over. A moan escaped my lips as Jason moved faster and deeper.

"Jason!" I yelled out as my nails dug in his back. I started to lose control and felt my body trembling all over. Jason grunted as he took one final thrust before collapsing on top of me. We both laid there panting. My emotions were all over the place. I don't think I can be any closer to Jason than I am now. He pulled out of me and we cleaned ourselves up. Before laying back down. He rested his head on my chest as I rubbed his earlobe. It seemed to relax him and I felt at peace. We both eventually drifted off to sleep....

....I let out a huge sigh of relief as I turned of the shower, dried off and prepared myself for the day ahead. I'm not sure what's going to happen but I have to put on a brave face for the sake of my dad...and my mom.

****

How was this chapter?

What did you think of Jason and Kristal's first time?

Where do you they are off to so early in the morning?

~COMMENT

~LIKE

~SHARE