[2]TheDance

KYLIES POV

I sat off on the side talking to Melissa and Anna when Jack Cameryn walked our way. I was sure he was going to ask Melissa to dance and my heart dropped.

I was really shocked when I heard him say with a shaky voice, " Kylie, do you wanna dance?" I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down when I realized I was starting to stare I looked up and said "Sure," He held out his hand and helped me up smiling slightly.

I got up and he lead me to a place where we could dance. Honestly it was really awkward because I didn't really know him. I looked away and back multiple times trying to not look him in the eyes. I was a bit shorter than him so when I looked straight ahead I saw his lips and when I looked there I glanced down to see if I was moving correctly. I saw his shoes and examined them, they were pretty nice shoes. I looked up and that's when everything heated up. He was looking down at me almost smirking and when my head went up our lips brushed past eachother and he pecked, and I kissed him back. I immediately looked away with embarrassment. "Sorry" he appoligized. "It's ok, I did it to." I clarified. "Kylie?" "Yea?" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" My heart raced and I smiled and replied with a happy "Sure." He pulled me in closer so I could wrap my arms around his neck, he held his hands around my waist and I was happier than I'd ever been before.

"Can we start over?" I was positive he was saying that he thought he had made a mistake. I frowned went back to normal dancing position and said, "Oh, yeah sure," "No, I want to keep holding you close trust me," He said as he pulled me back. "I was asking if we could kiss again," "Oh, well then sure," My smile appeared again and I saw him smirk as he leaned down to kiss me, and it was the best night of my life.