T.D. 15 : Her crazy idea

Inside the meeting room,no one had spoken a single word as The three team leaders kept staring at someone none other that Mark.

While Minah was completely anxious by the intimidating stares,Mark just remain calm,leaning back on the chair and even fold his leg up.

Minah who sat next to him had poked him a few time to adjust his attitude but he still won't budge and keep playing with his hand.

At last,Hyunwoo sighs heavily,finally giving up on Mark's ignorance.Hyunwoo who's already stand at the front eventually breaks the silence.

"Are you done now,Mark? Seems like you've calm yourself down a lot." Hyunwoo says.

"Well,i guess.." Mark replies shortly,not even turning to Hyunwoo.

"It usually took days for you to calm down.I'm surprised you're already here.You know..after pushing us all down like a piece of paper." Bogum also voices out,giving a light joke but with a serious tone.

"It just come out that way.I'm glad you didn't take it seriously." Mark once again replies with ignorance.

"Wah,I'm always amazed by your spontaneous answer." Bogum says chuckling a little.

They were joking between them but somehow the other inside the room felt the tense.

"Sometimes you should watch your words and your act before doing anything.You kinda pissed us off right now." Seungho speaks out with a forced smirk.

"Really? I can't help myself cause that's the way i am.Should i treat you guys for a dinner as an apologise? Cause you all know i didn't like using words." Mark beams earning smiles by the three team leaders.

"Deal/Deal/Deal.." The three leaders says in unison.
"Now can we move on to our subject." Hyunwoo says,reviewing some papers.

"Wait..just that??" Minah voices out,feeling confused.She was quite surprised that it actually end so smoothly while the others already used to it.

"That's how it always end.They used words instead of fist to settle things up." Wonho says.

"So all that fused you guys just made.."
"Yup,Uri timjangnim..always settle it down nicely.That's why there's no hatred between us.We call it a deal." Kangjoon replies.

"Wow..That's cool.." Minah praises.
"Guys,can we focus on the subject now if you're done talking?" Hyunwoo voices up again.

"Ne!!" They reply in unison.
"Good,now Hongbin..state the information." Hyunwoo orders.

"Ne.As we all knew,right now our Main suspect is none other than Mr. Ong Seungwoo.He's one of the contracted racer under Director Kim's company.And also one of the famous M13 team members." Hongbin begin,playing the slide on the screen showing Ong Seungwoo's biography.

"However,we review his past data and found nothing suspicious.He never said to have ill feeling towards Director Kim either.Apart from that,he actually admired Director Kim a lot." He continues.

"Admiring someone too much could actually lead to dangerous situation." Wonho says.

"Exactly.But,if you see here.After all the interrogation,he also seems to give an unexpectedly perfect alibi." Hongbin speaks again.

"Well,it does seems true.Didn't this meant that he's innocent? We don't even have any piece of evidence to show he's guilty." Jieun voices out.

"Well,the thing is.We found it strange that his statement seems to be too perfect." Wonho beams.

"Wait,isn't that nonsense to suspect someone just because his statement is 'too' perfect?" Dasom asks,finding it ridiculous.

"Let's hear to their explanation first.There must've been something." Seungho speaks out making they turn back to Hongbin.