Milkshake and 2 hours

Having Dr. before the name is a dream for many people, few get that doctor tags and few actually become doctors and remaining just choose to enjoy their lives. I was among those people who wanted a tag!

It was the last day of in my engineering college, all of us went to celebrate the last exam of our degree. We went to the nearest mall ordered pizzas and cokes and fries and ate like never before. After the party was over everybody hugged each other and left, except me! I sat with a bottle of milkshake, wondering about life. Basically, I was the only person who had no idea what to do after degree, all of my friends were placed in prestigious companies but I had no job. I sat for almost two hours, it was around 8pm when I finally decided to go home. I have always wanted to become a doctor, but after completing puc I chose engineering for two reason. Firstly, because of parental pressure. Secondly, because my friends were in engineering college. Course was chosen by parents but college was my choice. But the thought of becoming a doctor was never dead!

Surviving in a college is never an easy task, especially when you are an introvert. But for me it was a piece of cake because I had my school gang in the same college. The layers of friendship decreases with the number of friends you increase. In my first year it was just seven of us. Those were the best moments of life. I was happy because I was with these guys. The thoughts of becoming a doctor started hiding between these layers and those friends. Eventually things started falling out of place, layers of friendship started reducing, number of friends kept growing. I started feeling lonely, I started missing something. I was loosing myself in all this drama. My dream of becoming a doctor started returning as I started hating IT.
It was that last day when I decided I'll not work, I will join a medical college and start over again!
A milkshake and 2 hours had changed my decision and was about to change my degree.