❥•11¸.☆

●═◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►═●

So warm...to me~

●═◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►═●

12·2| December 2

Bill's POV

It was already time to go home and Bill has (y/n) walking beside him as they both walked towards his locker.

"Are students even allowed to see other's presents?" She asked and watched as bill unlocked his locker.

"Look at the kids behind ya." And she did just that. Sure enough, they were revealing their gifts to one another and even exchanging them.

"I guess it is......"
I already know his gift anyways.

Once he pulled out his gift, the two examined the small (color) enveloped.

"Man, whoever my secret santa is sure loves (color)," He glanced at (y/n).

"Haha yea~ah" (y/n) sweat dropped and avoided eye contact, afraid that he might find out just by looking at her eyes.

The boy neatly opened it without ripping what's inside and once he successfully did, he pulled out a 20 dollar bill. (Pfft- Bill's holding bill)

"Wow! IM RICH!"

"Shut it! You're being too loud!"

After apologizing for the nth time to the students around them, (y/n) quickly grabbed Bill's arm and headed to her locker with red cheeks of embarrassment, or maybe not just out of embarrassment.

"Now shut your loud mouth up!"

Once they arrived, she excitedly opened her locker to see what gift her secret Santa has in store for her this time.

A yellow square box that is topped with red ribbons.

"I still wonder how they can fit it in my locker..."

Bill flinched and looked a way, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Crap! Now she's suspicious!!

Unlike Bill, (y/n)  ripped the yellow wrapper to pieces like a gorrila and pulled out the mystery gift.

"Oh woah! A snow globe? Holy crap, Glitter!!" The boy looked back to his friend and smiled slightly at her enthusiasm just upon seeing glitter.

Great...now my insides feels like it's on fire. How can humans handle this...

●═◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►═●

To those who enjoy this book,

Thank you very much for reading this. This book was just to practice on my writing and I'm glad that people actually read this.

I'll do my best on this book's progress and i apologize in advance for any mistakes or offensive words.

Thank you again!