Stuck

Blossom's POV

"Fuck Butch careful" I said as Butch threw another wave of energy at the monster.

He really needs to focus. He's really been off his game lately.

I took to the sky along with my sisters as we attempted to round up the monster. With a large whoosh the monster whipped me back into a building earning a groan and what I can only assume are several broken bones. The building I smached into began to crumble.

Shit...

"Blossom"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as the building fell. The building crashed on top of us. I channeled my energy into my hand to shed light in the cramped space.

"Brick" I muttered.

"Guess again" A voice said.

"Butch" I said confused.

"Bingo" He said with a soft chuckle.

I moved closer to him sheding light on our current surrounding.

"It looks like we're trapped for the time being" I said as I attempted to move the rubble. Since we're stuck like this what should we do?

"Hey um Butch" I muttered.

"Yeah" He said softly.

"Thanks for-" I began.

"Don't worry" He said.

His breath hitched as he groaned. I moved closer to see he was bleeding.

"Butch what happened" I asked.

"I must have scrapped my side when the building fell" He explained.

I ripped my uniform to wrap his wound with. Butch quickly torn his eyes away.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Blossom I'm still a guy and if you just walk around like that--well I" he said softly before his voice trailed off.

I looked down at my now torn skirt. My face heated up from him pointing it out.

"Still if you bleed to death I'd feel bad, especially since you saved me and all" I said softly before tightening his bandage.

"Can't you kiss it all better" He asked.

I giggled at his teasing remark.

"If that would make you feel better" I said.

He grinned.

"Yeah" He said.

I was only playing but why not. I moved in to kiss his arm but I was shocked to find a pair of lips instead. Despite myself I let him kiss me. His kiss was soft against my lips as he ran his fingers through my hair whilst pulling me closer. After a mere moment our lips separated and I found myself craving for them to join together once more. He must have wanted the same since we once again kissed, this time his tounge joined into the kiss making me jolt back abruptly.

"Sorry" He apologized as he licked his lips.

"No-no" I said.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry" He asked.

"I just I can't help but-" I began before cutting off.

"Kiss back" He asked with a slightly cocked eyebrow and a sexy smirk that could make any girls heart flutter.

I nodded slowly.

"You know I've liked you for a while now" He said as he sat on the floor. I joined him on the floor.