up late

I sighed and sat up from the floor I was currently laying down on bored out of my mind, glancing at the clock for the twentieth time in last hour.

I sighed and saw up and changed into a pair of black yoga pants, a gray half shirt that said I am the best in white lettering, some gray furry slippers. I quickly through my hair in a high ponytail, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked out and looked at the clock.
3:39 am

I frowned a worried and concerned look found it's way on to my face as I slowly crept into the living room to see g-dragon working hard while writing in one of his song writing diarys.

I smiled lightly before walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

"Come to bed" I smiled lightly as he looked back at me with a tired smile.

"No no, I can't I gotta stay up and finish this song, I promise I'll be there in an hour" he mumbled.

"Oppa, it's 3:40 in the morning" I sighed.

"I'll be there I promise" he smiled before leaning towards me and pecking me on the lips.

I sighed.

"Only this once" I grumbled before stealing another kiss and walking back to the bedroom.

I laid down in our comfy bed.

For a while I tossed and turned when suddenly I heard thunder.

I jumped up scared.

"Damnit" I whined slightly.

I bit my lip before looking around. I grabbed my blanket and shuffled back into the living room.

There was thunder and I quickly threw the blanket over my head causing me to run into one of the walls. I heard g-dragon chuckle.

I removed my blanket of my head and crawled over to him and layed on the couch with my head in his lap and the blanket set loosely around me.

"You alright?" He asked.

I looked at him and laughed.

"My head hurts" he giggled and shook his head.

"You know oppa it not good to get such little sleep" I sighed looking up at him.

"Dont worry I'll get some sleep all next week" he smiled before going back to his book.

"What about the week after that"

He stopped and looked at me with a pervy smile.

"Im not promising anything"

I blushed and he ran his hand up my thigh. I giggled and swatted his hand,

I soon felt myself dozing off when I felt g-dragon pull my blanket up so it was covering all of me.

I blushed and was about to open my eyes when I felt him tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Its been an hour and a half" I stated opening my eyes and smirking at him at him.

He looked at me and chuckled.

"Shut up and go to sleep"

I woke up to cursing and a fire alarm.

I quickly jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen to see a fire at the stove.

G-dragon quickly set it out with a fire extinguisher.

He coughed and blew smoke away from his face before glancing at me.

"What happened!?" I asked running up to him and checking him over.

"I was trying to make you an apology breakfast...." He mumbled embarrassed.

"Apology breakfast?"

"Yeah, last night I lied about coming to bed with you" he sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry about it , you didn't know. You never answered me are you hurt?" I quickly changed the subject and grabbed his hands and began looking them over for any signs of injuries.

Suddenly his hands grabbed my face making mine drop to my sides.

"I'm fine!! You worry too much" he grinned.

I blushed and looked away.

"Hey, butterfly look at me" he sighed.

I looked over at him.

"I'm sorry" he smiled.

I just smiled back and pecked him in the lips.

"Its fine really" I giggled.

He smirked and just rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I think you care more about me than your feelings" he sighed.

"That sir is because I do"

"Well don't" he smiled caressing my cheek.

I looked at him confused.

"Care more about your feeling than me! Your should be more important to you than anyone else" he mumbled in my ear as he hugged me.

I sighed .

"Alright Oppa, you wanna go back to bed now?" I smirked.

"How'd you know" he chuckled before grabbing me bridle style and carrying me to the bedroom for some more sleep.

I snuggled in to his chest and smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you butterfly" he whispered.

"Butterfly?" I mumbled.

He grinned and puzzled into my neck.

"You'll get it later jagiya" he chuckled.