Meetings

***************************************************************************************

Pritha Suryavanshi finished all her tasks and sat down on the couch in their living room and looked at the clock confused. Its already 10 am and no one of her sons are here. This never happened before till it's Sunday and today is definitely not Sunday. How is it even possible?

Bua!!

She looked up at his nephew Keshav's voice only to see him standing at the door smiling. She just love her nephew, not because he's her brother's son, but because he's the only one who was with her son when he needed someone the most. 

Keshav!! Come inside. 

Pritha said all excited to Keshav and he came inside grinning and bend down to touch her feet. She nodded at him smiling slightly but then he looked around with a frown. Well she knows he's thinking the same as her. But now she thinks she knows where everyone could be. They have to be with Arjun. She has no idea why but they all love irritating him. 

Where is everyone?

Keshu asked looking at her confused and she shook her head smiling at him. 

What do you think?

She heard Adi's voice and they both turned around only to see him coming towards her. He bend down to touch her feet and she stroked his hairs smiling slightly. They are her only property now. She's proud of her sons and what they had achieved in such a small time. 

Adi Bhai!!

Keshu grinned looking at Adi and they  both hugged each other grinning. Pritha knows they both are meeting after a long time. At first Adi was out of country for his business meetings and when he came back Keshu went to States to meet his sister. 

Hey Keshu!! How are you? Long time no see.

Adi asked looking at Keshu smiling and Keshu just shrugged nonchalantly. 

You know Bhai, I was in States. I just came yesterday. 

Keshu said and both Adi and Pritha nodded at him. They all looked up startled as they heard Nakul shouting all of a sudden.

Oh my god Arjun Bhai!!

They all chuckled slightly as they saw Nakul running behind Arjun. 

Arjun!!

Pawan shouted coming towards the other end and Arjun looked at both of them irritated as he started moving downstairs with a fast pace. 

Bhai!!

Arjun stopped as soon as he heard Dev's voice. He turned around to see Dev grinning at him and again started moving downstairs shaking his head irritated. Pritha shook her head looking at all of this amuse. These sons of hers never start a day without troubling Arjun and still they all love him the most. 

Madhav!!

Arjun shouted as soon as he saw Keshu standing in front of him. He came towards them and hugged Keshu with a huge smile. Pritha has no idea why but Arjun and Keshu never called each other with their names. 

Parth!! Everything alright?

Keshav asked as soon as they broke the hug. Arjun smiled and came towards her to touch her feet. 

Don't mind them. They have lost their minds.

He said after she kissed his forehead and  saw other three of her sons coming towards her.