Love and Pain

***************************************************************************************

Krishnaa came out from her room and saw her Dad talking to two very familiar boys. She came downstairs and looked at them curiously.

What are you both doing here?

She asked as soon as they turned towards her and Nakul pouted slightly. Krishnaa shook her head looking at him. He doesn't know where to crack the jokes and where to behave seriously.

Can't we come here? After all we have the rights on you too.

Nakul said grinning and she looked at him stunned. Not again. Not this time. She's not giving any rights on her to anyone. Not even to Arjun till he proves his worth.

Absolutely.

DV said looking at both the boys smiling and Krishnaa gritted her teeth annoyed.

No!! No one will ever have any right over me other than Arjun.

Krishnaa snapped at them and they all looked at her gobsmacked.

Krishu!!

Krishnaa heard her Dad shouting at her and then only she came out of her thoughts and realized what she just did. God!! Why is she always mixing her past and present? They are going to be her brothers-in-law. They don't deserve such treatment from her. They don't even remember the past.

I am sorry. I don't know why I said all that.

She said looking at both the boys tensed but they both just burst out laughing and Krishnaa looked at them baffled. What the hell!! Are they insane or what?

Why are you both laughing?

She asked looking at both of them skeptically. No one laughs when someone shouts at them that too without any reason.

Looks like both you and Arjun Bhai are going through wedding jitters. Even he is shouting at each and every person. My god!! He is being over possessive.

Nakul said shaking his head amused and Krishnaa looked at him curiously. What does he mean by Arjun being over possessive.

How?

Tej Bhai said looking at Nakul curiously and both Nakul and Dev just grinned looking at each other.

Any one of the brothers can't take her name, otherwise he starts his killing spree. He just launches his extra sharp arrows of words that no one can handle by the way.

Nakul said looking at Tej Bhai while Dev just frowned looking down. Krishnaa shook her head as it feels as if Dev is thinking about something very seriously. She looked down at the ring on her ring finger. She still remembers the day of their engagement. How distressed they both were knowing what had happened. It has been 2 days since then. Tomorrow is Sunday so they all decided to go for shopping as they still have to shop for the wedding functions as Keshav is just going to prepare the dresses for wedding.

That's good in a way I think?

Krishnaa heard her Dad's amused voice and shook her head at him. They all don't know the truth. They had no idea how difficult it is becoming for both of them to handle this pressure. They both have to handle the merger as well as all the shopping of this wedding. Krishna sighed feeling stressed. Why couldn't their family wait for 6 months for the engagement? Why did they fix the marriage in so much hurry?

I don't think so.

Krishnaa heard Dev's voice and they all looked at him startled. She could see how much tensed Dev is.