2

Hello dear reader's I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. The pictures I use are not mine and I don't own marvel or the untamed. Now let's get the story.

----------------------------------------------------

Third pov 5am
Lan zhan was up at 5:00am and he tried to wake up his husband but he knew he wouldn't be up until 7 or so. Lan zhan was about to start meditating but FRIDAY spoke up " good morning Mr.Zhan if you would like to freshen up there one the left behind the door is a bathroom and Mr. Stark has clothes in the closet over to your right" she said kinda startling lan zhan but he just nods. After awhile lan zhan was refreshed and had some different clothes one (Friday may of had to help him a little bit with the clothes.)

These are the clothes lan zhan is wearing and he has his hair the same with his headband on to. He had on a pair of black business shoes ( or whatever you call those things.)

------------------------------------------------------

Third pov still 6:30am
Lan zhan was walking to the kitchen with FRIDAY'S help and lan zhan was observing the place but he still held his elegance way of walking and the air around him to. When Wangji got to the kitchen Steve, Bucky, Clint, and Natasha where there and they all looked at him and he bowed " good morning" lan zhan said while still holding bichen at his side " wow look at you you look different from the first time we seen you" Clint said walking up to lan zhan and lan zhan just looked at him " wheres Wei wuxian it's almost time for breakfast" Steve said looking up from the stove " my apologies Wei ying doesn't usually get up until around 7 or so" lan zhan said " you don't sleep long?" Clint said " In my clan we rise at 5am and sleep at 9pm" lan zhan said and Clint looked shocked while everyone was a little shocked until Clint spoke up " is that one of those 3,000 rules Wei was talking about" Clint said going pale by just thinking about it " mh" lan zhan agreed and Clint got paler. As everyone was in the kitchen about ready to start eating but they heard footsteps and looked at the entrance of the kitchen and seen Wei ying but he didn't pay attention to anyone except for lan zhan and he ran up to him " lan zhan I had this weird dream that we were-" but he stopped and looked around " Agh I need some emperor smile" Wei ying said slumping against lan zhan " Wei ying to early to drink" lan zhan said and Wei ying whined and then sniffed " ohh~ what's that smell" Wei ying said standing up " it's pancakes" Steve said " mh smells good" Wei ying said about to pick some up " Wei ying" lan zhan said and Wei ying sat down beside lan zhan and everyone started to eat. It was around 3 and everyone was doing there own thing in the living room " lan zhan I'm bored" Wei ying whined again but lan zhan didn't say anything while he had his guqin on his lap " what's that dude" Clint said pointing at lan zhan guqin " it's lan zhan guqin" Wei ying said while laying on the floor.

Oh yeah this is what Wei ying is wearing and he has the gusu lan sect headband on to while his hair is up.