1

Helle reader's the song doesn't really have a meaning I just love it and thought that if anyone wants to listen to it while reading. I don't own the untamed/ mdzs.
----------------------------------------------------

Wei ying pov
Me and lan zhan we're walking around a forest looking for the beast " lan zhan what are we looking for" I said looking at lan zhan " uncle said that it can teleport and that it acts like a fierce corpse but stronger" lan zhan said " it could be a vicious corpse but I've never heard of a corps being able to teleport" I said thinking about the corpse. As we were walking we heard growling and it didn't sound like a dog " what was that" I said putting my hand on suibian handle and started to survey the area " it might be the corpse so be ready" he said taking out bichen and looking around. It was quite for a while but we didn't put down are guard and then something jumped out behind some trees " it's here" lan zhan said and I nodded while taking out suibian but it didn't attack at first but then it jumped at us and started to attack us. " Be careful Wei ying uncle said that he didn't know what all it could do" lan zhan said " okay" I said blocking an attack from it. We were fighting it for sometime and the sun started to rise " it's stronger than any corpse I've fought and it doesn't seem tired at all" I said beside lan zhan while panting and my body sore from fighting non-stop and some injuries on my body " mh" lan zhan said nodding his head but as we were about to attack it together there was a bright light and it surrounded me and lan zhan.

In a different universe ( you'll know what it is once I start saying names or something else.)

Third pov
" So eye patch what do want" tony Stark said " Stark, I called you all here because there was a power surge in Manhatten" Nick fury said while looking at the rest of the avengers " ok so what can't you have your guys go check it out" tony Stark said looking bored " no because your Earth's mightiest heros and your suppose to deal with this if it's a threat to mankind" Nick fury said glaring at tony " okay okay fine we'll go check it out" tony said standing up while the rest of the avengers stood up to and they all walked to the quinjet.

Wei ying pov
" W i yi g wake p" I heard while my head was pounding and my body aching " Wei ying" I heard someone shouting my name and I cracked opened my eyes to see a blurry white figure but I blinked and then seen lan zhan. I sat up with the help of lan zhan and I looked around and seen weird things " lan zhan where are we" I said looking at him " I don't know I woke up and then found you passed out" he said and I nodded and then winced " ow my head" I said putting my hand on my head but I felt wet stuff so I brought my hand to my face and seen blood " you must of hit your head I'll send some spiritu-" but he was cut off by a voice " don't move" one said in red, white, and blue but lan zhan took out bichen and stood in front of me and the other people got into what looked like fighting stances. " Put your weapon down and we won't have to fight" the one who spoke first said but lan zhan still stood in front of me and held bichen and I sighed and pushed myself to stand up and that caught everyone's attention " Wei ying" lan zhan said while looking at me but I just look at the other people " were are we and who are you?" I said while standing beside lan zhan " your in Manhattan New York and we're the avengers" the one who looked like he was in metal said " what's Manhattan and the avengers?" I said and then I spotted suibian " ah there's suibian" I said and then moved my hand it flew back in it's sheath " how do you not know what Manhattan is or the avengers" one with a bow and arrow said and I was about to answer but I felt dizzy and swayed but I felt someone holding my shoulders and I looked up and seen lan zhan " thanks" I said but I then slipped into darkness.

Third pov
The avengers watched the one in black and red pass out in the one in white and watched him carry him princess style " is he okay" Steve said stepping closer but the one in white backed up and Steve stopped walking " who are you" he said glaring at Steve " I'm Captain America" Steve said and the one in white looked hesitant and then stopped glaring at Steve but still had his guard up " I'm Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wangji" lan zhan said while bowing his head a little because he couldn't bow with Wei ying in his arms " nice to meet you Lan Wangji but it seems as your friend is injured and you to" Steve said looking over the two and then tony walked up beside Steve " if you come back to my tower I could get you two healed and you can tell us we're your from" tony said and lan zhan looked at Wei ying and felt that he had a slight fever so he nodded " okay well follow me to the quinjet and we'll go to the tower" Steve said but they seen that lan zhan was confused " it's that it flys in the air" tony said pointing at the quinjet but lan zhan made bichen come out and that made Steve and tony on guard but they watched as lan zhan stepped on his sword and it was floating with him and the other one " how are you doing that a sword couldn't do that" tony said while he made FRIDAY scan it and it came up that it was some kind of magic " use this" lan zhan said while tightening his grip on Wei ying " o-okay but you don't know we're the tower is so tony will go with you" Steve said and lan zhan nodded.