🔥 Part 21🔥

Lavanya run up to Akash and the others who were startled by the entry of a panting Lavanya. Akash rushed to her and made her sit down. Khushi offered her a bottle of water which she drank without pause. After a few minutes she calmed down and looked at Akash who was squatting in front of her holding her hand with a worried look.

"Akash.... We have to find your mother.... " Lavanya said making everyone confused.

"Lavanya.... Why do we have to find her if she is at RM? " Meera asked.

"She was here a few minutes ago and dragged me away and told me something but the tone in which she spoke scared me. " Lavanya replied.

"What did she say to you? " A curious Meera asked.

And Lavanya narrated her encounter with Mami and everyone realised Lavanya had a valid reason to worry. Akash even though he hated his mother deep down he still loved her. Everyone's attention was on Akash and they understood his silence.

"We have to get to the house now. " Arnav said and they all rushed out to their cars and drove away.

Lavanya looked a quiet Akash who was sitting near her. Even though he had a poker face on Lavanya knew he was worried for his mother, she then held his hand breaking his reverie and he looked at his hand which was joined with Lavanya's and looked up to her and smiled while rub his thumb on Lavanya's hand.
Within a few minutes they arrived at RM and got down and rushed into the house to find Hariprakash and his brothers with a worry lines on their foreheads pacing back and forth.

"Hariprakash.... Where are the kids..... And where is Mami and the others? " Arnav asked breaking the Prakash brothers reverie.

"Arnav bhai.... The kids are watching cartoons in their room... The police came here to arrest Mamiji, Buaji and Naniji..... And according to the police the three of them turned themselves in.... Luckily the kids were in their room" HP replied and Akash slammed himself in couch.

Everyone knew it was for the best that they turned themselves in. The others sat down and Lavanya moved closer to Akash and sat by him and placed her hand on his shoulder making Akash look at her.

"Are you alright Akash? " Lavanya asked in a worried tone because of Akash's silence.

Akash held Lavanya's hand in his hands and kissed her knuckles.

"It's hurts but i will be alright because I have you and Shivani..... And it was better this way.... She is my mother but she betrayed me.... Just like Payal, I was also a meal ticket to status for her.... The only motherly love I got was from Ratna maa.... But she also left me.... Today I will confess something to all of you.... I hate Ratna maa too... And bhai I know deep down you also do (Arnav looked at his little brother and nodded shocking everyone) She never thought about us or Arnav.... She witnessed at first hand how cruel the world was but chose to kill herself for a worthless man like Arvind Malik when she could have stayed even if not for herself but for bhai.... But then she choose the easy way out.... And I hated her for that. " Akash said making everyone realize he was somehow right.

After Akash was done there was an eerie silence in the room as everyone was lost in thought.

Their reverie was broken by the adorable sound of  giggles. Shivani and Aarushi run over to their respective parents. Aarushi climbed on top and sat on her father's lap playing with his beard making Arnav forget everything seeing his princess.

Shivani also climbed onto Lavanya and started poking Lavanya's cheeks. Lavanya immediately knew she wanted to see her dimples so she smiled exposing her dimple and Shivani also smiled at her exposing her dimples too. This warmed Akash's heart seeing his princess get the love she deserves from Lavanya. Akash was scared in the being because he knew his bhai was definitely going to have Payal arrested which could have traumatized Shivani but the presence of Aarushi and especially Lavanya made his fear vanish.