Introduction

Impulsive: Actuated or swayed by emotional or involuntary impulses

Love at first sight.

Some think its fake, but others think it's real. Harry and Louis met on the X Factor, and it was love at first sight. Post X Factor their band started getting mainstream, which was great! But also caused Louis and Harry's management to attempt to suppress their relationship. In attempt to keep Modest Management from destroying their relationship they make the impulsive decision to adopt a child. Their thinking that if they had a child their management would be considerate and decide against splitting the family apart. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Christi was only three when her parents were killed in a tragic car accident. Post-accident she was sent to an orphanage where she stayed for six months before getting adopted by Harry and Louis.

 Horrified, Modest Management made the decision to hide Christi from the world. Instead of being known as Christi Tomlinson-Styles she was known as Christi Cade among her school in a small town in North California where she was seen living with her perfect family. People didn't know of how every few months when she went to her "Relatives" she was in reality trying to spend as much time with her Fathers as possible before Modest rips her back into her fake world of pretend.

Through out the years Christi, Louis, and Harry face hardships that no normal family would face. And despite the bumps in the road they always seem to make it out alive.