T W O

July 12, 2011

"Dinner's ready!"

The loud stampede of people running down the stairs sounded through the house as the boys quickly stumbled towards the dinner table. Sitting down Harry and Louis turned their attention towards Christi and helping her get up onto the chair. Bending down Harry lifted Christi up and helped her situate herself on the two extra pillows that helped her see over the table. As soon as she sat down, she haphazardly grabbed her small plastic utensils and started shoveling mashed potatoes into her mouth, before looking up and grinning at the boy as he stared down at her with a fond smile. You see the boys decided to spend a few days at the Twist family household while they all tried to figure out how to tell Simon and management that Harry and Louis decided to adopt an adorable little girl – not that they were complaining – and ultimately just decided to let them figure it out on their own.

"Uh Mrs. Twist? Do you mind if I just put the soup into a cup? I have a slight fear of spoons..." Liam asked awkwardly looking down at his plate.

"Of course, here let me take this," Anne replied picking up the bowl of soup and made her way to the kitchen. Snickers sounded through the room as Anne exited the dining room, Liam gave the rest of the boys a harsh glare in return.

"Still can't believe you have a fear of spoons!" Snickered Louis, as he stuck a piece of asparagus on his fork attempting to get Christi to eat some of the green vegetable.

"Well you have a hatred for avocados," Liam countered, as he watched Christi timidly eat the small piece of asparagus off Louis' fork before returning to her beloved mashed potatoes as Louis shoveled bits of chicken and asparagus into his mouth.

"I mean it's common to dislike certain foods, but to have a fear of a metal utensil? Now that my friend is another level" Louis pointed out, as Liam grumbled in protest before accepting defeat as the other boys laughed at his reaction.

"I don't mean to kill the mood or anything but when should we head back to London? We have to be in the studio soon and I would think that were going to go a bit early to get settled." Asked Zayn

"Good question, what do you think lads?" Louis said "I say we go back next week, Simon said we should be staying in a hotel until we can find a place to live-" Harry began "Plus it will give us time to hopefully get Christi settled before we have to go the studio and record, maybe get her in to daycare or find a school or something," Finished Harry,

"What do you think of that lads?" said Niall, as a chorus of agreements sounded through the room.

"Alrightly then so we leave next week, what shall we do with the remaining week?" Asked Liam

"Probably just chill, enjoy not having to do anything before we have to go and record for god knows how long, I don't think I'll be able to handle it," exclaimed Louis,

"Why? Cause her majesty is much to fragile to work long hours?" teased Zayn

"No! I just need my beauty sleep and unlike you slobs me and Christi have standards." Louis huffed, crossing his arms over his chest in a pouty fashion.

"what does Christi have to do with the fact that you are unable to work long hours?" questioned Zayn

"Well I have to be a good dad, don't I? make sure to spend time with my daughter, I'm sure she would miss me dearly" Reasoned Louis, "Isn't that right Chris?"

"Um actually Nana said if needed she could take care of me while you guys are singing or whatever your doing, right Nana?" Christi innocently replied while looking at Anne, "Why of course darling," Anne replied as Louis huffed in annoyance mumbling a small 'traitor' while the other boys chuckled.

Christi, having eaten enough, some how crawled her way onto Harry's lap and snuggled into his shoulder as he carefully adjusted Christi so she would sit comfortably on his lap. Sighing contently Harry placed a quick loving peck on the crown of her head before returning to his food.

How?

*

July 12, 2011

Later that day

To put in simply, the living room was a mess. Bags of chips littered the floor and coffee table, half empty cans of soda strewn around any flat empty space that was available, And a giant bowl of popcorn placed carefully on Niall's lap, half tipped over and spilling over the floor. Though despite the mess, the group of teens – and one toddler – were all huddled on the Twist family's sofa in a quite adorable manner. Louis' head was resting on one of the arms of the sofa with Harry snuggled into his neck, Christi was sprawled across the two boys with a teddy bear pulled tightly to her chest. Niall was in the middle with his arms sprawled out onto Harry and Liam's chest with his head leaning back on the cushion drool dribbling out of his mouth. On Niall's right laid Zayn with Liam on top of him both snuggled tightly in each other's arms. All while the credits of the Little mermaid played in the background, it truly was quite a sight.

This is how Gemma and Anne found the them three hours after dinner and couldn't resist snapping a few photos of the adorable sight. And in that moment, life seemed so simple, so happy, so calm.

Little did they know what awaited them, in the great unknown.

I guess we should start with our problems *Chuckles* we've been avoiding this topic for years

*

Hi my dears! This was more of a filler chapter than anything, but I thought it was pretty cute, please don't forget to comment, whether critic/constructive criticism (Please no hate) Or just anything in general, it shows me that you guys are enjoying and the story and quite frankly it keeps me motivated.

<3 

- WeIrDo