Chapter-19. Plan Kaam Karra Hei!

Sana- Ye tu kya karra hei tu, Kyu karra hei? Tuje pata hei ye sab karne ka koi mann nahi hei. Puri family janti hei meri koi shaadi nahi hui hei.

Sana whispered angrily into Sid's ears as he made it a point to stick by her throughout the engagement ceremony. The Gill and Shukla families were sitting on the stage around the bride and groom while the Pandit performed the rituals for Vishal and Madhurima's official engagement. Sid had taken a spot right next to Sana and had been smiling at her and talking to her throughout.

Sid- Muje kya...muje toh uss Dal tadka guy ka face dekhke hi maza aara hei.. bohot jald woh Jale hue daal jaise lageg, ekdum useful for trash bin.

Sid whispered back into her ear. Sana glanced towards the audience and saw Rohan looking disturbed and maybe angry, flaring his already over sized nostrils in a hilarious fashion. Sana couldn't help the giggle that escaped and Sid joined her, laughing as silently as he could.

Sana- Kitna chant hei na tu kamine.. She said elbowing him slightly.

Sid- Kamina? Seriously Shehnaaz, ek toh teri tension kam karra hu aur hasa raha hu..and all i get is Kamina? An abusing word for a good deed? Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha.. He said ever so dramatically in a babied voice.

Sana smiled at him before looking away.

What had gotten into him? Why was he so nice all of a sudden?What was he doing? Why was he doing this? Why did it matter to him what Rohan said to her? Had she always been this beautiful? Had he always been this smitten by her smile? Was Vishal right? Was this how love really felt like? Sid didn't even want to try answering those questions. He focused his attention back on to the ceremony .A couple of seats away, Rita Aunty elbowed her daughter Preeti.

RA- Preeti, who is that girl sitting next to Sidharth?

Preeti- Isn't that Madhu's cousin? The surgeon? What was her name?

Preeti paused thoughtfully.

Preeti- Shehnaaz I think. Does Sidharth know her from before? Seems like they are getting along really well.

Rita aunty did not say anything as her gaze remained fixed on Sidharth and Shehnaaz. That genuine, happy smile on her son's face was something she hadn't seen in a very long while. And the way he was looking at Shehnaaz. Even their name spoken together gave her strong feels. Sidharth Shehnaaz. She just loved the way their names sounded.

Rita aunty could see in her son's eyes all that perhaps even he didn't know himself.

___________________________

Sana- Auntyji, kuch aur karna hei Haldi ke liye? Meine Haldi waise hi prepare ki hei jaise aapne bataya tha. Pehle Vishal ko lagegi Haldi fir Madhu ko lagayenge wahi haldi.. right? Waise toh same hi hei, hum bhi aise hi karte hei. Fir woh taiyar hogi mehendi ke liye.

Sana asked reading from her notepad as she sat in front of Rita ji.

She took the time to observe her closely. She was a lovely girl, simple and beautiful. She had gorgeous, staright hair and lovely eyes that lit up every time she smiled.

RA- Haanji beta, bilkul same hi hei. Sare family members turn wise lagayenge haldi Madhu ko. she explained.

Sana- Changa ji... waise toh maximum rituals same hi hei..fir bhi pata nahi kiss baat ka rona peh gaya hei.. Bohot hi minor se changes is rituals mei. Aapse confirm karri thi taki kuch bhi kami na rahe function mei. Madhu ki shaadi mei kisi chiz ki kami nai reheni chahiye.

Saath Chodunga Na Tere Piche Aaunga- SidNaaz FF.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें