Writer's notes.

Writer-Man: Before we get into this I just want to throw some things out. This is my first time writing stuff and actually creating a story so expect any level of good or bad writing. Secondly don't get too mad if I write something wrong or change the plot of the My Hero Academia story line, I think some elements are going to change of the story if we bring in completely different characters. Next don't expect anything juicy like harem, sex-scenes or romantic things, I'm not that prepared to jump into that pool but I might in the future maybe change this (maybe). Further more if you find any grammatical or spelling errors, please go soft on me I'm open to criticism and all that but plz make it constructive. Lastly beneath here you'll find extra information on how to read this fanfic so like what does this font mean and other stuff just so that you can if the character is thinking, whispering or shouting. That's it I hope you enjoy what I have written and I see ya'll later Writer-Man out!

1) When in conversation it's going to look something like this. ( just so you know)

    Name.1 : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Name.2 : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2) These symbolize the way the words are spoken by the character during the conversations.

    Name.1 : "- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -" (this means that the character is saying something in his                                                                                     normal tone of voice)

    Name.1 : '- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -' ( The character is thinking and is saying all this in his head)

   "!" this obviously means that it's being shouted out loud or inside someone's head, the more the louder.

    If there is something special I'll make sure I state it during the conversation.

3) I'll make use of POV or point of view. (for those who know how it works you can skip this part)

so say you suddenly see this Name.1 POV, this means we are looking through the eyes of this character during this event. If you see this 3rd POV that means we looking through as I like to think as a camera zoomed in on the situation unfolding.

4) Extra notes.

If you see this name popping up Writer-Man (yes, it looks just like the name Yes-Man good for you to notice it) this is me. I will use this to give some extra information during or after the page or also to give updates

This is how our main character (Courier 6) looks like:

NCR ranger armor, I decided not to go with the riot gear because I think that'll it'll be a bit too much

These are the weapons he will be using in the beginning:

Ranger Sequoia

Anti-material rifle

There are other items in game that I'll be mentioning from time to time but if I had to sum them all up we'll be sitting here the whole day. If you don't know the item you can look it up yourself.