Chapter. 21: Mr. Mustafa

3rd POV

In the streets of Mustafa two heroes were running on rooftops trying to make it as fast as possible to their destination. They finally arrived at a small bank in the outskirts of the city, one hero began to converse with his colleague about the mission.

Hero. 1: "What are we doing here again? It's just a robbery, let some rookie do it for us."

Hero. 2: "On other times I would agree with you but this time it is him."

Hero. 1: "Who?"

Hero. 2: "That guy on Youtube, you know that one that posts his crimes."

Hero. 1: "Yeah, wait what was his name again?"

Hero. 2: "I think it was something along the lines of...Soft Rogue, Cute Thief or some other stupid thing like that."

???: "It would be Gentle Criminal, my dear friends."

They both looked back towards the doors of the bank and saw a man wearing a dark coat with puffy pants and an impressive moustache and beard. He was holding two sacks of money in both of his hands. The two heroes quickly got into a fighting position while Gentle Criminal simply laughed and gave them a polite bow.

Gentle Criminal: "Please gentlemen, let us not jump to conclusions this all is obviously a set up as you can see."

Hero. 2: "Pretty words isn't going to save you now. Hand over the money and you can come with us peacefully, we might be able to cut you down on some jail time."

Gentle Criminal: "It was worth a try, I gues. I must apologize but I can not take you up on that offer, I won't be able to place my mark on the world if I'm stuck behind bars."

Hero. 1: "Suit yourself, we'll just have to trash you."

Gentle Criminal: "Let us out on a good show for my audience, gentlemen."

The first started creating snowballs in his hands while the other one began to coat his entire body into sharp metal spikes. Gentle Criminal pressed on his earpiece to talk to La Brava, who was busy filming him with cameras that were placed on different advantage points in the district.

Gentle Criminal: "La Brava, make sure you get all this. I'll need the footage for my next upload."

La Brava: "Don't worry Gentle, I got this. I won't disappoint you!"

Gentle Criminal: "I'm sure you won't."

The heroes began to run towards prepared to take him down. The first one threw to snowball projectiles at him but they were thrown right back at him because of Gentle's elastic barrier he created infront of him. The other one tried to pierce him with some of the spikes on his body to immobilize his target but Gentle had a solution to that as well by making the ground beneath his attacker as bouncy as a trampoline sending him straight into the air. This caught the hero offgaurd as he was proppeled into the air giving him not enough time to come up with how to land making him bang his head on one of the streetlamps near the building. Meanwhile the other hero was able to get the snow off his face, he looked around and saw his partner completely unconscious on the ground with Gentle standing smug over him.

Gentle Criminal: Oh dear, I hope he is alright? I'm truly sorry about this but I had no other choice."

Hero. 2: "It's too late to apoligize now asshole!!!"

The last remaining hero started forming a huge ball of snow above his head meanwhile Gentle just looked at his watch as he was waiting for the hero to finish.

Hero. 1: "They'll have to bury you in a freezer once I'm done with you!!!"

The hero threw the gigantic snowball projectile straight at Gentle, he stepped back a bit and made the air infront of the path of the ball elastic sending it back crashing towards the doomed hero. Before he was ingulfed in snow all that was able to escape his mouth was.