Kiss me

When Jungkook returns to the bedroom he seems very annoyed. 'What did they want?' I ask as he closes the door and throws off his sweat pants. 'Something about a game they were playing. I told them off for ruining the moment as well.' I laugh as he gets into bed and pulls me tightly against him. 'I'm sorry.' He says as he rests his head down on the pillow. 'It's ok. By the way, who was that on the phone?'   'Just an alpha from a neighbouring pack. We are close friends and he was asking about the gathering tomorrow.' I nod and was about to ask another question when he pressed his lips upon mine. 'Just be quiet and kiss me.' He whispers in between his actions.

—————————————————

I don't know at what point we fell asleep but we did and I woke up with the tv still on. I turn it off and check my phone to see Kai had texted me.

Hey sis~ cant wait to see you at the ball. I have missed bullying you but I can't now because I'm scared of Jungkook. Anyway see you then xxx

I go to text him back but before I can, my phone is snatched out my hand. 'Who you texting?' Kook asks scanning the screen. 'Just Kai' I respond as he looks at the text. He chuckles. 'Your brother is scared of me. I must be doing something right then.' 'Hey be nice to him Kook. He maybe underdeveloped in many ways but you shouldn't be so hard on him. He is like a fragile baby.' I say laughing. He rests his weight upon me and lays his head on my boobs. 'I don't like it when you speak to other men. Even if it is your brother. He is annoying and rude.' 'Have you ever even spoken to him?' 'Well... no b-' 'exactly' I whisper making him role his eyes and groan.

'You're lucky your cute Luna. I would never let you leave this house if you didn't know how to get your way.' I giggle and respond with 'I have you wrapped around my little finger don't I?' To which he replies 'something like that. But I will have to be more strict on you. My Luna must be kept under control. Can't have her bending my rules now can I?' 'We'll see how that plan turns out alpha Jeon.' He immediately sits up above me. 'Oh it will work. For example...' he slips his hand up between my legs, squeezes my skin then slaps my inner thigh making me jump. 'That was for teasing me yesterday. I'm in control you got that baby?' He raises an eyebrow after he sees me nodding. 'I-I mean yes alpha.' 'Good girl' he coos through a smirk then leans down to kiss the spot he had just hit.

'Now... breakfast?' He asks completely flipping from his dominant alpha self to a soft little cub. I nod getting excited as he throws me over his shoulder and sprints out the room...