Mission Successful

Alfredo's POV

" What?!!" Both Mira and Kieran kept looking at me weirdly.

" Yes. I will kidnap Lina tonight. You both will help me." I said to them.

" Why do you have to kidnap her?" Mira asked me narrowing her eyes.

" Because I miss my wife. You guys won't understand that. You are still kids." I said to them. They rolled their eyes.

" We are kids but you are Grandpa." She said to me and I sighed.

" Ok then. I thought I will gift you both something special for that but if you guys are not interested then what can I do?! I have to think about something else." I said.

" Which gift?" Mira asked me.

" I thought you would love the car you wanted to buy that day. But I think you no more want that." I said.

" I will help you." Mira said and Kieran chuckled.

" I can help you to patch up with Amy. How about that deal?" I asked Kieran and he chuckled.

" I would definitely help you. I was just wondering suddenly why do you want to kidnap your wife." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" To take her on a honeymoon trip. Celine does need a younger sibling to play with. She is so lonely there. This why." I said to them flatly.

" Ewwwww!!! Clingy!!!" Mira said. Kieran chuckled.

" Mira, call Mr. Donovan and tell him to fix a meeting with Lina. I will arrange the rest of things." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" You are evil." She said picking her phone out. I smirked.

" I know, sweetheart." I said to her winking at her. She just rolled her eyes.

" Hello, Mr. Donovan." Mira said.

" Hello, Ms. Valezquez." He said.

" How are you doing?" Mira asked him.

" Absolutely fine, Ma'am." He said.

" Mr. Donovan, can you fix a meeting with Princess Carolina Her Highness? We had some problem to discuss with. I think you can handle that. It should be done by tonight. I hope you understood that." Mira said.

" Oh, sure ma'am. Send me the details. I will talk to Her Highness." He said.

" I will send you everything. Text me the address of I can manage I will join you." Mira said.

" Alright. Will do that." He said.

" Ok, see you then." Mira said and I chuckled.

" That's like my sister." I said and I rolled her eyes.

" Stay away from me. You are a stupid." She said and I chuckled.

" Love you, Mira baby." I said. Kieran chuckled.

" You guys will be with Celine next 3 days when I will take her away. Handle everything." I said to them.

" But what about royal family? They can search for her. Can't they?" Mira asked me.

" They will not. They know that Lina doesn't contact with anyone when she goes out of the country for foreign affairs." I said to her.

" But how will they know she has gone out of the country for a foreign affair?" Kieran asked me and I chuckled.

" Mira will handle it." I smirked at my sister who just gritted.

" If I go to hell then the reason will be you and only you. Because you have made me lie and commit all the sins of my life. I will go to hell for following your orders and fulfilling your demand." Mira said to me. I smiled.

" And you took the extreme price for everything as well. What about that, Mira?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" I will carry your sins without any price?! I am not that foolish. At least I have to take advantage as much as I can." She said and I chuckled.

" Lina's PA Jennifer is a bit problematic but I will handle her. No worries." Mira said. " You have to pay more for that then." Mira said and I chuckled.

" Ok, anything you demand." I said.

" You will faint on my demand someday." She said and I chuckled.

" I will not. You will get whatever you want." I said to her and she pouted. I pulled her cheek and she glared at me. Suddenly I got an evil idea. I ruffled her hair and her hair was a bird nest now.

" Fredooooooooo!!!" She squealed and I jumped down of the couch. I ran away from her and she kept chasing me. I chuckled.

" Can me if you can." I said to her and she gritted before running after me again. She was giggling and chasing me and she stopped in awhile.

" Mira turtle." I said and she got ignited again.

" You are so turtle." She gritted and ran after me.

" You guys have gone mad." Kieran said laughing clutching his stomach.

" Why aren't you helping me, stupid?" She asked Kieran.

" I am lazy." He said taking the remote changing the channel into some news channel.

" Hey!!! I will watch the Pokemon. Don't change the channel." Mira ran to him and changed the channel again. I sighed deeply. Kids!!!

Mira sometimes acts like she is too matured than her again but the next moment she will act like she never grew up after 10 years old.

" Like seriously, Mira?!! Even Alex doesn't watch Pokemon. He is the youngest of us all." Kieran said and Mira rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out at Kieran. I shook my head.

Whole the afternoon passed watching Pokemon with Mira. I planned already where to take Lina this time. Enrique asked me to meet him. I think he has something important to talk with me. Ok, no worries. I will go and meet him later when he comes back from his honeymoon trip. I already miss Celine. I called Mrs. Foghurt to talk to my little angel. I will miss her like hell the next 3 days. But as for now I have to talk to her mother who is stubborn as hell. I have to convince her. If she doesn't get convinced then this time there will be the real action.

It was the evening when Mr. Donovan texted us the address and we reached there. After an hour I found Lina coming out of the restaurant. Her PA wasn't with her neither was her guards. Good job, Mira. I chuckled. Lina got in the car and took the water bottle to drink water.

" To the royal residence." She said to me and I chuckled igniting the engine.

" You will go there where I want to take you, Babe." I said to her and she looked at me on the rearview mirror. I smiled at her.

" Fredo!!!" She got a shock.

" Hi, Babe." I said and she blinked for awhile before blacking out. I chuckled. Mission Successful.