Stranger

Carolina's POV

" You meant to say that Fredo came to you last night?" Aunty asked me. I nodded.

" Yes, I think so." I said to her.

" Like really?!" She asked me. I sighed.

" Mommy, boo boo." Celine said pointing the window.

" It's not boo boo, CeCe pie, it's a bird. Say bird." I said to her.

" Bird." I said.

" Bi...bi..boo boo." She pouted crossing her arms over her chest. I chuckled. She is so cute just like her father.

" How can he go inside the palace? You know they would have killed him if they find it out." She said.

" May be they couldn't find her out then." I said to her.

" But how?! Did you see him in the morning?" She asked me.

" Nope. He wasn't there in the morning. But I can feel his body fragrance there." I said to her. She shook her head.

" You were having a dream." She said to me and I shook my head.

" It can't be a dream. Never ever. It's not at all a dream. Stop calling it a dream." I said to her. " It was so real. So so real." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" You need a lot of rest, Lina. Your brain is not supporting you anymore." She said to me and I sighed. I know she wasn't trusting my words but I was very sure that it was Fredo himself. How has she reached there was a big mystery but there is no doubt it was him."

" What happened about that incident?" My aunt asked me.

" Fredo said to the reporters that it was an accident and he was just helping me holding my like that. It really was an accident. My ankle got twisted and things happened." I said to her and she sighed.

" And that cleared everything? You are not giving your own statement?" She asked me.

" Not now. I have posted a message last night. I think that will sort everything out. If it doesn't then we will take some other steps. Not now." I said to her and she nodded. I was a bit confused about how to solve things but Fredo made it easier for me.

" I don't know what is going to be happened but it is not going make things right if you are trying to fight with Fredo again." She said and I sighed.

" I don't want to mess it up again. I am already messed up as hell. I don't want to involve anyone else in this matter." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" You don't have to involve anyone, Lina. He will do his work in his ways." She said and I looked at her sharply.

" What are you talking about?" I asked her and she looked at me smilingly.

" Nothing, Lina. I just want you and Celine have a happy life." She said hugging both of us. Celine giggled with her rabbit teeth flashing.

" Boo boo." Celine showed her the butterfly.

" It's butterfly." Aunty said. Celine pouted.

" Say butterfly?" I said to her.

" Dadda." She said clapping her hands. I followed her gaze but there was nothing.

" Not dadda. Say butterfly, sweetheart?" I asked her.

" Dadda...dadda." she said giggling and I kept looking at her weirdly. "Dadda!!! Dadda!!! Dadda!!!" Celine kept saying.

" When will Celine start to talk properly?" I asked my aunt and she chuckled.

" Soon, very soon." She said and I nodded. I do believe that she will grow up soon. Princess Celine. The future Queen of Norway. I kissed on her forehead. She giggled. My cute little CeCe pie.

I played with Celine for awhile then walked to my room. I have to take a shower. My head wasn't supporting me. I needed a sound sleep. I walked inside the washroom and took shower. I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out of the washroom. I took the moisturizer and rubbed it on my body. I need something for soothing myself. I need a coffee. I looked at the mirror and got a shook.

" Fredo!!!!" I could only say. He smirked at me before walking toward me. I gulped.

He reached me and I took a few steps back only to realize that my back touched the wall and there was no chance to move back anymore. I was trapped. He took a few steps before reaching me. He caged me between himself and the wall. I looked at him shivering a bit. He pulled me closer wrapping his arms around me. I was frozen. I kept standing there in his arms silently. I could feel his heartbeat. It was beating crazily mirroring mine. I kept standing there feeling his touch. I suddenly realized it was my imagination. I can't let it take my senses over. I broke the hug and turned away.

" You are my imagination. You are a dream. You are not real." I kept mumbling.

I felt him chuckling softly. He hugged me from back and trailed kisses on my neck and shoulder. I kept biting my lip. It was an imagination. I fisted my hands. I wasn't going to let my imagination take over my senses never ever. I opened my eyes when I felt the kisses stopped. I turned but couldn't find Fredo anywhere. Where has he gone?!! I sighed deeply. It was my imagination. Indeed it was. I walked inside the closet and changed into something comfortable. I came downstairs and found my aunt in the kitchen.

" Where is Celine?" I asked my aunt. She playing with Trophy. She said and I nodded. I walked out and found Celine playing with Trophy and there was a man playing with them. I narrowed my eyes. Who is this person?!! I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a hoodie. Who wears hoodie in this burning summer?!!

" Aunty!!!" I called my aunt.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Who is this guy?" I asked her.

" Oh, he is Mr. White's paying guest. His name is Kevin. A nice guy." She said and I nodded.

I just can't trust any strangers with my daughter. It is obvious.