Me and Mrs. Jones A.I.

We got a thing going on....

CW: cheating, strong language and anal sex

"So is this all it's ever gonna be? Just sex and nothing more?" Ashton asked, his fingers hesitating at the buttons on his shirt. 

"You knew that when you bought me a drink seven months ago, you knew that last week when I sucked your cock in my office while we discussed your contract, and you know it right now while you're standing there," she told him. Evelyn looked at him across the hotel suite where they met every other week as she removed her jacket that was still damp with snow. His eyes landed on her wedding band, a constant reminder she'd never truly be his. 

He could only have her when, where, and how she allowed it. She was ten years older than him, and there had never been any question she was in control of this relationship.  He watched her go through the familiar motions of taking off her jewelry and placing it on the table by the bed. She pulled several pins from her hair, shaking her head to let the dark glossy waves fall around her shoulders. There was an ache in Ashton's stomach as he knew what was coming.

He'd met Evelyn in a wine bar as they were both there for the tasting flight classes. He'd recognized her from the billboards around town featuring the law firm in which she was a junior partner. Since he was alone he'd found himself sat with her and her two friends at a four-top table. Her unmarried friend had flirted shamelessly and written her number on a napkin under a lipstick print, but it was the number slipped into his back pocket when no one was watching he ended up calling. 

They'd hooked up two nights later after he hid her car in his garage. They'd barely made it inside his front door before her hands were pulling at his clothes and his lips were crashing into hers. He'd pushed her to her knees and she happily obliged, unbuckling his belt, nipping and sucking his erection through his pants and boxers. Ashton groaned as she ran her tongue along the ridge and tip of his cock before taking him down her throat. She didn't let up until he'd cum in her mouth, draining him until he forcibly made her stop. He bent her over the back of his couch, sucking her clit harshly while his fingers spread and pumped inside her dripping heat until she was screaming for him.  It was only after she'd come twice on his face that he'd put a condom on and fucked her into oblivion. 

The sex was amazing, the chemistry undeniable. Even now, with the storm of conflicting emotions and dread of the emptiness he'd be left with when she went back to her regularly scheduled life in two hours, he felt himself stirring watching her undress. He was in complete awe of her even though he knew her faults. Evelyn was smart and powerful with a razor-sharp wit and take no shit kind of attitude. Highly organized she found time for her favorite activities outside of work like rock climbing, history lectures, and Ashton. 

He began to unbutton his shirt as she stepped out of her trousers leaving her in just her bra and panties, before carefully draping them over a chair so they wouldn't wrinkle. The sight of the red satin and lace matching set flipped a switch in Ashton.  He tossed his shirt aside and came up behind her, pressing her against the wall, his lips nuzzling her neck as his hands wandered up to her breasts pulling her back into him. Evelyn moaned and started grinding her ass back against the growing bulge in his pants. Ashton growled against her skin one hand reached into her bra tugging at her already stiff nipple while his other dipped under the elastic waistband of her panties exploring her wetness. 

"Oh God Ashton please." She melted into his touch, wanting more. 

"So needy for me aren't you?" Ashton raked his teeth along her shoulder careful not to leave marks. "Take this off and get on the bed for me." 

Evelyn quickly and eagerly stripped down and scrambled onto the king-sized bed. Lying on her back she watched Ashton's eyes on her body as he crossed the room to her.  She spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy to him and began playing with herself. Ashton stopped short, wide-eyed and smirking, he stood there watching her until she let out a moan. The sound broke the spell and in a flash he was on her, his broad chest hovering over her as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head.