Stuff about me

Hey this is more about me and my feeling so I can try to understand more about them. So I'm a 16 until June 10th then I will be 17. I'm a junior in high school. I will not tell you were I live so some people will not now me and I don't want that so on here I am Willow Tree. Why I pick that name is because I like playing that song on my trumpet. I'm the youngest of 4 kids my parents are still together. I have a girlfriend since December of last year.  I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community so most of the stuff I say will be part of that. I'm asexual and I think non-binary and pan-sexual. Which some will say I'm pan-romantic. I don't mind what you guys call me. My family don't know me much and my girlfriend don't know that I'm questioning myself. I told her that I don't know what I am anymore so I don't know how she don't know that.

     I hate a lot of foods. The list of foods I don like is shorter then the list that I don't like. Veggies are a go to for me because I'm weird like that. There are a few veggies I don't like as well as fruits. Meat is not a go to I just hate it but I will cook it. I can cook really good so sometimes I will just talk about what I made for food recently. I want to go into cooking. I'm not that well at baking but I will practice and get better at it.

     My parents are not good one. They talk bad about people behind there backs. From what I have experience most parents that are still together do that a lot. I think that it is not right to do that to people and I have experience because my class did that to me. For what I know my mom is homophobic and think that it is a choice to be what we are. Like hello we don't and it is hard for us to understand our self and we were born like this. I wish that I don't live with them but I have no were to go if I run away from home without my parents knowing were I went.

     Also I have some trust issues with people. For me it comes at time then goes. The past month I have been having a hard time trusting anyone even my girlfriend sometimes. Do I speak out about it? No I'm too scared to speak to people about my issues. I'm better at others issues then mine and I know that I should at least tell my girlfriend and I do plan on doing that soon. So you will find out what happens from there. I feel like we are getting on a thin ice with the relationship and I don't want that. The last time I told her that we needed to talk she wasn't having life right then so I push it to the side and now I look back I shouldn't have done that.

     We almost got into a argument about the marching band show for next season. But if I don't say I'm done with this I'm gonna get my sisters option about it. My band director narrows the shows down to two then have the students pick the one we will do. One of the shows is a pep band show and will not let us win because we will not be pushing our self. The other one is a marching band show which I like more because we will be pushing our self with the dynamics and the tempo.  It seems like the second one will win for my girlfriend because all the people she knows voted for that one. I think because the first one is more pep band style and most people want to play pep band songs that one will win.

     There is some stuff about me and more. You learned a lot I will at least update one a week about the week I had. I hope you find my life interesting and that I get though stuff that is happening to me. I'm gonna talk to my girlfriend about my feelings and maybe about my sexuality because she needs to know. I will update you in a week bye. May 6, 2020.