𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ )

( NON-SANCTIONED MATCH ) A MATCH THAT DOESN'T COUNT TOWARDS THE WIN-LOSS RECORD OF THE WRESTLERS

A MATCH THAT DOESN'T COUNT TOWARDS THE WIN-LOSS RECORD OF THE WRESTLERS.

( LIGHTS-OUT MATCH )
NO DISQUALIFICATIONS, NO COUNTOUT, CAN ONLY WIN BY PINFALL OR SUBMISSION, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, ANYTHING CAN BE USED, AS IN ANY WEAPONS CAN BE USED, WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE WIN-LOSS RECORD OF BOTH THE PARTICIPATING WRESTLERS.

DOUBLE OR NOTHING was today and alyssa couldn't be more excited. since coming to aew, they were already doing so much for her. at wwe, it took her years to commentate a pay-per-view. but now at aew, they were already letting her commentate a pay-per-view after only being there for a little over a month. she was in las vegas, where she lived and was at home with her dog, coco.

alyssa grabbed a toy, throwing it in her yard, coco chasing after it. "c'mon coco!" alyssa exclaimed, coco running the toy back to her. alyssa heard her glass door open, thalia walking out. "so, are you ready for jon's match?" thalia asked, sitting in the chair that was at alyssa's table outside. "yeah, but i'm actually a little worried about him." alyssa said, petting her dog that laid at her feet.

"don't worry about him, he knows what he's doing." thalia said. "he might know what he's doing but he still might not be safe." alyssa said, eating a piece of fruit. "plus, if he gets hurt that means you can be his nurse if you know what i mean." thalia winked, alyssa scoffed, throwing a grape at her best friend. "thalia!" alyssa exclaimed. "what? it's true!" thalia said, holding her hands up in defense.

"it's not." alyssa said, rolling her eyes. "we'll see about that." thalia said, alyssa sighing. "so how is that all going?" thalia questioned, alyssa taking a drink of her tea. "it's okay. i mean i've kinda just put off everything." alyssa said, "put what off?" thalia asked. "everything that i've had to say to him." alyssa said. "everything i felt for him. i want to tell him everything but i can't bring myself to do it. i don't wanna ruin what we have right now, what we have is good. we aren't where we were before all this and i don't know if we'll ever get back to that. as much as i want to i just don't know if we will."

"sometimes i wish that i would've told him years ago how i feel. but at the same time i couldn't risk losing him, he was my person. he was the person that kept me company, the person i did everything with and i couldn't risk losing that with him." alyssa took a deep breath, "like i wish i told him that i loved him because he deserved to know but i couldn't lose him. even now, i sometimes think about just telling him that i loved him."