𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx )

A MONTH AND a half or so since alyssa's birthday, as the weeks went by alyssa started to distance herself towards jon

A MONTH AND a half or so since alyssa's birthday, as the weeks went by alyssa started to distance herself towards jon. he'd realized it but had no idea why or even if he should ask her. he'd thought that maybe she decided she did need time, time to think, time to breathe. he was willing to give it to her but it's been so long, he was worried now. he feared that this time, alyssa was gone forever. jon was afraid that he'd messed up too much that alyssa wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

alyssa had even been driving by herself, not with thalia or jon. she'd been staying in her own room, not being able to sleep very well. alyssa sat in the car, looking at the bright lights that the hotel had out front. alyssa sighed, getting out and getting her bags from the trunk. she clicked her keys, her car beeping signaling that it was now locked.

she walked up to the front desk, smiling at the worker. "i'm here with all elite wrestling." alyssa said, "alright.. name?" the woman smiled, "alyssa donovan." she smiled, the woman doing something on her computer and grabbing a keycard. alyssa heard somebody walk in, hearing the wheels of the suitcase roll against the tiles.

she heard a rough voice start to speak, she immediately recognized it to be jon. she lightly tapped the counter, eagerly waiting for the woman to give her the keycard. alyssa was handed the keycard, she quickly grabbed it and went to the elevator. as soon as it was about to close, a hand stopped it. she saw the shoes of the person and immediately realized that it was jon.

they sat in silence for a few seconds, jon speaking up. "what's going on alyssa?" he asked, she stayed silent. "why are you avoiding me again?" he asked, "i'm not." alyssa replied quickly. "yes you are, alyssa. just tell me.. why are you avoiding me?" he asked again, "i'm not, i have no idea what you're talking about, jon." alyssa said, sighing quietly. the elevator dinged, the two getting to their floor. jon decided to follow her to her hotel room, needing an answer.

"alyssa.. are you okay? did i do something?" he asked, worried. "no i'm not okay, no you didn't do anything." alyssa answered both jon's questions. alyssa walked to her hotel room, jon trailing behind her. "please alyssa just tell me what i did so i can make it better." he said, "it's not you." alyssa answered quickly, "then who? please tell me, i'm your best friend and i need to be there for you."

the two got into alyssa's hotel room, jon keeping his things by the door. "that's just the thing," alyssa said, "you're my best friend." alyssa said, jon's feelings were hurt. "what?" he asked confused. "being your best friend is the problem?" jon asked, "yeah.." alyssa quietly said, "but not in the way you think, jon.. trust me.." she said, she was being so quiet. alyssa wasn't sure what had gotten into her, she was talking so freely about what she was feeling.