the truth about larry stylinson

before i write my sorry l just want to tell you the truth about larry.

if you dont know what larry stlinson is, well it a bromance between two members of one direction. They are Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. But some of the fans (me) believe that Harry and Louis are in love and management are making them keep it a secert.

larry is true, lot of fans know it l bet even harry and louis know it. No hate to Eleanor she a kind loving person and is reall pretty but l just feel that louis and her relationship is fake and she doesnt make louis happy.

larry use to be so noticeable but what happened they use to cuddle in intreviews say l love you to eachother all the time. but once management found out about harry and louis being in a relationship they didnt agree and bring in Eleanor Calder to make everyone belive louis had a girlfrirnd. also they made harry date taylor swift (biggest mistake ever). management stop harry and louis from sitting toether in interviews so that people didnt notice them, they even got all the boys twitter passwords so that if they ever twitted anything about larry they could delete it. they even stop louis and harry posting photo of eachother and with eachother on twitter, instagram and facebook. that says something.

larry is real but management didnt want to loose money so they stop it

you dont have to believe me and think Larry is real because that you opinion. also if your going to commment mean comment about them bing gay dont even bother and dont read this story if you aginest gays.

im going to put pictures on the side of larry stylinson things