Prolouge

Prolouge

I am Yoon Min Ji. I live in my stepaunt's house where I work as a writer at the age of 14. I have a sister whose age is 17 and her name is Yoon Ji Min. My mother died after giving birth to me so my sister thought of a name to suit my appearance as a baby that time. She named me after her name. As I was saying I work as a writer of songs but not only that I am a choreographer and a trainer but part time except as a writer. My sister is a fan of B.A.P while I am a fan of Secret. My stepaunt's daughters love B.A.P as well. Lucky for them there bias are diffrent. My sister's bias is Daehyun, Sehee's (one of the daughters who always punch me) bias is Himchan, and finally Sohee's bias is Yongjae (one of the daughters who always tease me and my cousin, Sunmi). I also have cousin, Yoon Sunmi she lives in my stepaunt's house as an adopted child. My sister also works here as a chef and a gardener. We are in luck to work here because every after 2 months we have a 1 month day-off! And that's the time when I met my sister's two best friends, Miki (a Japanese) and Jin Ah. By the way no body knows that I am a multi-instrumentalist and work at SBS Inkigayo. I covered my name as Hye Sun.

<--------------------->

just a prolouge next up chapter 1 or Day-off the title of the chapter.