//prologue\\

-Luke's POV-

***

Just another day, in another year, in another new school.

I was starting at Staples High School today and hated it already. They take their school mascot- a tiger or as they call it a wildcat -way to seriously, considering I couldn't take it seriously because all I could think about everytime I saw someone dressed up in the school colours, or I saw some type of reference- which was infact every 1.2 seconds -all I could think about was High School Musical. I mean besides the fact that wildcats in the movie wore white and red, this school has black and gold. But as I mentioned, they take it way to seriously. Even on some of the walls there was a black brick, then a gold brick, then black and so on in a never-ending cycle of obsessive devotation to the team.

It was really distracting because I now had "We're all in this together" stuck in my head. If I wasn't so shy and didn't want to be labeled as like, a loser, I would totally just break out into the dance right this moment.

I mean, I only know all of the songs and dance moves of by heart because my cousin was watching it once and I was forced to join...

When I got to the main office, a very tall and thin teacher spinned around to me. I noted the fact that she was wearing a gold top with a black knee length skirt on. She smiled at me very widely, much to widely.

"Hello what can I help you with?" She asked. I had the intention of replying but couldn't tear my focus away from the red lipstick on her teeth, it was kinda gross but for some reason I couldn't stop staring. "Oh! You must be the new student! Your Blissalonia. Okay, well I have your timetable and-"

"My name isn't Blissalonia." I said, pondering the strange, unique name

As if on cue a small voice came from behind me. "Um, thats me."

I turned around and saw a very short girl, maybe five foot two. She was wearing a rolling stones top that went down to her mid thighs, with black leggings and red doc martens. She had the palest skin I'd ever seen honestly, I didnt even know that skin could be so colourless, her bright red hair seemed to wash her out even more. The girl was wearing a 90's style tatoo choker with an all black pom pom beanie. She was so small i felt like a giant just standing in the same room as her.

She reminded me of my style. Today I was wearing a top that i'd cut of the sleeves off that said 'YOU COMPLETE MEss' It was my favourite shirt at the moment for some reason. I was wearing black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee's and just like her a plain black pom pom beanie. I almost hadn't put any of my peircing's in, I was afraid that I would scare any potential friends away, but I settled with my lip peircing only.

She shyly blushed at all the sudden attention and walked up to where we were.

"Oh okay Blissalonia. My name is Ms. Abrena, I am the principal here. Well it looks like we have two new students, you and..." Ms Abrena looked at me as if to say what-is-your-name-sorry-i-didnt-catch-it-cause-to-be-honest-i-dont-give-a-shit-but-i-need-to-act-like-i-do-because-im-the-principal.

"My names Luke." I said, still looking at the girl.

"Well you two wait here while I go get you sorted Luke and Blissalonia."

"I prefer Bliss." She said with a smile.

***