Kou x Fem!Reader

"My Name is Minamoto Kou and you better remember it !"

𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘂!

-----------

"did you know soulmates exist (y/n)?"

"no? what are soulmates mom?" 

"they are people that destiny chose for you to love and live forever, that's how your dad and I met" she said playing with the little girls hair

"I wish to have a soulmate soon.." she said yawning and falling asleep

10 years later

(y/n) turns 15 this year, the year she was going to have a soulmate! every day she'd woke up looking at her arms, hair or any sign of bruses in her body, she was excited for her soulmate to appear any minute until one school morning, she saw her wrist, it was something written there.

"Hi you must be my soulmate!" 

(y/n) let out a excited squeal and started her school day, little did she know her soulmate was closer than she thought. arriving to Kamome Academy in the middle school division and entered her classroom, she greeted her classmates and friends and sat down on her assigned seat she looked around to see who might be her soulmate, was it a boy or a girl.

at lunch she would stare at her wrist, she took her pen out and starting writing on her wrist "are you a boy or a girl?" she watched she didn't see anyone write on their wrists, she was getting sad at this point, she looked at her wrist "I'm a boy, and you? what are you a boy or girl?" she smiled and wrote "I'm a girl!" after a while of chatting with this mysterious boy , "how about we meet behind the school after classes end? i really want to meet you!" that made the girl blush, she smiled and wrote back "sure! i would love to! see you after school" then the bell rang signinfing that lunch was officially over.

-time skip-

when the last school bell rang she quickly ran outside and behind the school, she wrote in her wrist, "where are you? I'm already outside" she ran looking for this mysterious boy, she then stopped by a tree, she saw a boy writing on his wrist, (y/n) eyes sparkled as she saw the side profile of the boy, he was a quite tall boy, his eyes were blue like sapphires and his hair was blond, he was wearing an earring. she ran to him, he looked behind him and smiled, his eyes sparkled, "are you y/n?"  the blond boy said, she smiled "Are you Kou Minamoto?" he smiled and said "yeah that's me"

the end~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm SO SORRY i didn't update since May, i took the biggest break I've ever taken, i was also going through writers block heh, but i guess I'm sort of back I'm not sure depends on how school hits me, but guess what I'm a sophomore now! 

-Velvet-sama <3