These Lies We Create

Text copyright ©Nikki Pierce™ 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not electronic form or in hard copy, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact nikkipiercebooks[at]gmail.com to request for permission to distribute materials.

All rights reserved ®NikkiPierceBooks ™

▿ 

T H E S E   L I E S   W E   C R E A T E

The lies we create live. 

The lies we create breathe. 

The lies we create  r e b e l.

These are their stories.

▿ 

These Lies We Create is a collection of short stories with sci-fi and dystopian elements. The collection is continually growing, but each story is complete in itself.

▿ 

Reviews

If you enjoy THESE LIES WE CREATE, leave a review here to be featured in the book.

▿