Little Space - Chanlix

Kind of all members.
Story about CG X L
(Caregiver X little)

Changbin knew that Felix was a little and he took really good care of him.

None of the other members knew and Felix didn't want them to know.

Changbin is his boyfriend, his caregiver, he's the only one that needs to know and also the fact that he's scared the others will judge him for being a little or even be grossed out by his "unnatural" behavior.

/

They had a group meeting one day and that's when everything changed.

Stray kids maknae, Jeongin, announced that he was a little and everyone was overjoyed by the fact that they could take care of him and act as a parent figure.

Everyone was in love with the idea, even Felix.

Although he felt sort of down because Jeongin easily told the members and here he was hiding it from everyone.

Everyone fussed over Jeongin and Changbin just pushed Felix's needs to the side.

Felix felt as though Changbin didn't care about him anymore

He was feeling the overwhelming urge to slip every time he was around Jeongin but he couldn't.

He needed Changbins help. He needed a caregiver and didn't want to bother Changbin when he was focused on the new little in the house.

/

The reason Felix started slipping was because of depression and anxiety.

Little space was his safe haven. Where he could hide from his bigger problems and it worked.

For a while.

After Changbins neglect he felt as though he lost his safe haven.

He fell back into depression. Maybe even deeper than before.

He cut, everywhere, getting deeper with every cut.

He cried alone at all hours of the day.

He became an Insomniac.

He tried to stay as far away from his other members, he didn't want to worry them.

But it was ok because nobody even noticed when he was gone.

The voices from before returned along with the panic attacks.

Everything was going down hill and he felt so worthless and vulnerable.

The voices told him that he deserved every cut.

They told him that he deserved nothing except pain.

They told him he wasn't enough.

They told him he was fat and that's why Changbin stopped caring.

They told him that nobody cared, they all just pretended.

And Felix believed every word.

He ate less and less.

Mostly because staying away from the other members meant skipping out on meal times.

He wanted to be enough.

For the members and Stays.

/

Nobody noticed what was happening with Felix.

That was until one late night.

Changbin POV ~