Love dies young Pt.1 - Hyunjin X Reader

Requested by Caitlinskz

Prompt: were hyunjin bully's y/n and eventually y/n kills herself.

/

Y/Ns POV ~

Another day of pain and suffering.

That's the first thing that comes to mind every morning.

It's tiring really. Waking up just to be pushed around until I'm exhausted and then waking up the next day to repeat everything over and over again.

I'm truly sick of it but what can I do? Stand up to my bully? Absolutely not! He would murder me before I had the chance to do that.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the very person who was poisoning my mind, Hwang Hyunjin.

That's right my bully is 'Mr Perfect' a 'role model' for anyone aspiring to do anything with there useless lives.

Hyunjin: "Hey! Y/N, why are you even here?"

Me: "because this is where I go to school"

Hyunjin: "yeah I get that but why can't you just do everyone a favour and kill yourself"

He then pushed me over and over again until my back hit the wall. Which is when he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked on it hard.

Hyunjin: "Huh? I asked you a question bitch!"

He spat on me And it ran down my face along with my tears that refused to stay inside

Y/N: "why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?"

I asked in a barely audible whisper

Hyunjin: "I'm just being honest. I mean have you even looked in a mirror recently?"

I didn't answer

Hyunjin: "Fucking answer me! I asked a question!"

He screamed making me flinch several times but I was still too petrified to even think about answering back.

After a few seconds with no reply Hyunjin dragged me towards the unisex bathroom with me whining behind him trying to lessen the pain from him dragging me by my hair.

He slammed the door open eliciting a loud bang when it hit against the wall. He then pushed me into one of the mirrors

Hyunjin: "go on then! LOOK AT YOURSELF!"

I refused to look up.

He then grabbed my hair again and forced me to look at myself in the mirror.

He shook my head while screaming at me

Hyunjin: "JUST LOOK! DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT TO LOOK AT THIS ALL DAY! YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FUCKING STUNG BY THOUSANDS OF WASPS AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR BODY! I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW MANY MEALS DO YOU HAVE EACH DAY?! I BET YOU COULDN'T EVEN COUNT THE NUMBER USING ALL UOUR FINGERS AND TOES! YOUR A USLESS, STUPID, UGLY, FAT BITCH AND YOU NEED TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!"

He then started roughly poking my forehead while saying the next sentence which changed my perspective on everything.

Hyunjin: "KILL YOURSELF AND END EVERYONES SUFFERING"

I know I shouldn't have listened but after so long this really got to me and I had no other choice but to believe him.

Maybe it would be better if I just ended everything now. I mean really thinking about it, I have nothing to live for anymore.

And that's exactly what I planned on doing.

After Hyunjin finished beating me and he had left me alone I started to sob.

Not because of the pain or because of what I was about to do but because I had a solution to finally be happy.

After a few minutes I stood up and weakly walked towards the elevator, heading for the 5th floor which just so happened to be where the entrance to the roof was.

If anyone had seen me they would have thought I was crazy; laughing and smiling while tears and blood was streaming down my face, disheveled hair and tattered old clothes. Maybe they would have just I was a homeless person who ran into the wrong people.

But to be honest I had no care left in the world for what people thought of me.

When I reached the door I was ecstatic to find that it was unlocked and I quickly opened it and closed it behind myself before twirling a few times in the fresh air.

I inhaled and exhaled the winter breeze as the cold was nipping at my bare arms but it felt refreshing

Knowing that it may be the last feeling I experience made it all the more special.

I walked towards the edge and look at the beautiful view of mountains surrounding my school campus and took in all the colours although most of them were covered in a layer of white snow, it still looked like a picture from a fairytale.

I climbed on top of the railing and let my body fall with no second thought.

What have I done?!

~🥀❄️🥀~
Happy new year everyone! I know it's been a while but this has been sitting in my drafts for a while.