the boring thing that no one reads

Hello and thank you for choosing to read It's Called Acting!

Before you start reading, I would like to point out that yes, there probably will be a few spelling and/or grammatical errors. I will try my best to limit them, but if you find any feel free to point them out.

Secondly, this book contains adult/mature themes and will contain rape, graphic sexual content, drug and alcohol use, graphic violence, and mature language. If you are uncomfortable with any of the themes listed above I suggest not reading this book, as it may be triggering for some.

There will be warnings atop any chapter that deals with any of these topics except for consented sexual content because I'd rather not spoil that aspect of the book. I mention it now so you know what you are getting into.

Keep in mind that this book is a work of fiction. All characters, places and incidents are either used fictitiously or are from my imagination. Any similarities to and between real events or people—living or dead—are entirely coincidental.

Lastly, no part of this book is to be reproduced  for any reason. It is not to be recorded, translated, republished or in any way copied without the author's written permission.

I hope you enjoy the book!