crazy mum

After I had a shower I got changed then went downstairs

To see german siting on the settee reading his paper

I don't think he noticed I came down so I sneaked behind him then started to massage his shoulders.

- now thats nice-he said whilst putting his paper down then looked up at me.

- glad you like it -I said then slipped my hands under his shirt.

- well someone is a cheeky girl today-he said then pulled me onto his lap.

- maybe ......but its only fair-I said then looked at him.

- and hows that-he said whilst smiling.

- because my buttons were undone and you were just staring and smiling like an idiot-I said then smirked at him.

- well its only fair if you let me see all of you - he said then leant closer to me with his cheeky grin.

- well I'll see-said then the door opend it was my mum

- ahh here's the two lovebirds that are not in love but live together and flirt with each other all the time yet they're only friends-my mother said then walked in German stood up eminently whilst holding me in his arms bridal style, ,,,,, perfect timing mum  ahhhhh  i was so close then my mum comes.

- angelica-german said I just berried my head into his chest in

- yes its me my dear..........oh and angie there's no need to be embarrassed because I cought you two in the act -my mum said laughing

- crazy -german mumbled under his breath and I looked up to him.

- I know - I whispered back whilst smiling

- oh did you hear that-he said now looking at me Whilst turning red.

- yes-but I won't tell.

- you know whispering is rude ...............and angie are you comfortable in Germans arms-my mum said whilst smiling.

- mam! -I said through my teeth.

- what I didnt tell him you fansey him did I ohhhh ops a daisy it may of slipped out.

- oh mam-I said then put my head back in Germans chest.

-oopps well I suppose I best get going now.............oh and by the way german also fanceys you Angie good bye -she said then left.

- she's crazy-I said then looked at german who was just smiling at me like an idiot ,,,,,, this is awkward, ,,,,,,

I was still in his arms bridal style with him staring at me and smiling like an idiot ,,,,imagine that ,,,,,,,,, , creepy,,,,,,,,,,,,

But kinda cute I just want to kiss him

Then the door knocked and some girl walked in