My secret mermaid life

So before I start telling you my story I should prbaly tell you about me.I have pitch black hair and bright green eyes.I have a petite face, and body and I'm 5'4 but considering I'm 14 I have curves that aren't big but not small.Oh and one other thing my name is Brett Layler.

         This morning, when I woke up and did what I normaly do I check the time and see that it's 6:30.I have to get up since I have to be at school at 8:00.Walking, into the bathroom I turn the water only on warm.After I get in and start washing off with my body wash, velvet sugar.When I' m done I get my fluffy red towel and wrap it around my body.I jump out of the shower and go into my closet and pick out my outfit which consist of a pair of navy blue short, shorts that don't show my butt,and they have three buttons along the pocket lines.Then my shirt is sorta a tank top with a, colorful duck.I first put on my undergarments, then my clothes I tucked the end of my shirt into my shorts to show that it comes up to, right under my belly button.After I decide to keep my hair in it's natual soft curls.Then I grab my yellow messanger bag and my samsung 5s then walk down stairs.I see my older brother,Blake and my mum both in the kitchen so I take a geuss that my dads at work.

"Oh don't you look cute dear."My mum says then my Blake scowls at my mum and almost yells,

"Mum now that you've approved I can't tell her to go change!"I just role my eyes at my Blake being way overprotective it gets annoying.

"Now I have to keep a closer eye on her."

"Blake you act like I'm in my underwear. Plus it's not like anyone but, Kindle, and Amber are going to notice."Kindle and Amber are my absolute best friends I don't know what I would do without them.My brother just glares.To be honest he doesn't like Kindle.

"Brett you look beautiful don't mind your brother."My mum says and I smile sweetly.

My mum and I look exactly alike except for my eyes, while she has chocolate brown eyes, like my brother.My brother looks like both my parents he's got my dads build, with face and body but he has my mum's eyes and soft cheek bones.

"Ready to go"Blake says but he's still in his mood.I nod we start heading out the door and to his silver sting ray.Blake gets in the drivers seat while I get into the passenger.

"You do look good though"Blake says with a soft smile, and I give him a hundred-watt smile.Then we start to head off to school.

Once we finally got to school I saw both Kindle and Amber waiting for me.

"Bye Blake"I say and rush off.

"Hey guys".I say when I get to my friends.

"Hey sugar mama."Amber says she has platinum blonde hair and dark green eyes. She screams perfection.

she's also the same age as me except taller and prettier and big curves.

"Hey B."Kindle says. he has light brown hair and muddy brown eyes.he is a gew inches taller than Amber.

"Do you guys wanna have a bestie night before I have to move to California."Amber ask with big sad eyes.I pull her into a hug.

"Of course."All of us get in a group hug and stand there until the bell rings.Then we say our good byes since my and Kindle have every class together we head to first period together.

"So today is depressing"Kindle trys to start up a conversation.

"Don't think about it as a bad thing"I say.

"Well at least we still have each other."I say while looping my arm with his.In a conferting silence.

Once we get into the class we sit down in the middle of the class.