The secrets out

Once me and Kindle got back we just hung out and waited for Amber. When she finally got here we all watched movies and cried alot and wallowed. We ended up staying up till twelve and had to say goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Amber says waith tears all over her face. Everyone was crying and hugging.

"We'll miss you too."I say as she's getting into the car. We wave to the car until it is out of our site.

"That was eventful."

-------

When I woke up the next morning I was kinda sad, but I still had to get ready and go to school.

Since I already took a shower already last night my hair was dry, and curly. I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed all the sleep out of my face. Then my legs started to tingle and I found myself falling to the floor. I look down I almost freaked out because right wear my legs use to be was a giant fish tail covered in dark purple scales and were my shirt use to be is a 'bra' type scale covered thing.

"Oh My God."I said then me being weird I almost freaked and said "This is so cool." I said with a giant smile on my face. Then the big question popped up "How do I change back."My thought was I got wet when it happened so if I'm dry I might change back. So thats what I did I tried to and used my towel and I was so happy when my feet came back."I have to tell Kindle about this." I said out loud again.

    I started to get ready and the clothes I picked out were a white flowy tank top with a heart on it, then black skinny jeans and a pair of converses.

  I started to head down stairs after doing my normal rutein. I walked down the stairs with my yellow messenger bag and my phone.When I got downstairs I see my mom cooking and my brother stuffing his face.

"Hi mommy." I say sweetly and turn to my brother and wrinkle my nose in disgust."Bro its not going to run away." I say to him he just scowls at me. I role my eyes at him.

We head off to school and when we get there I immediately go in search for Kindle to tell him what happened to me this morning. I was searching so frantically for him I didn't even notice were I was going until I bumped into someone. I look up and almost choke one my words....it was Jeremy.

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-sorry."I stutter again. He just looks down and smirks at me.

"Looks like your seriously falling for me" He says arrogantly. I almost walked away but I scoffed and mumbled

"You wish." He just chuckles and I could see that he was about to say something when I heard my name being called.

"Brett!" I turn around to see Kindle coming this way. When he finally got here he started panting.-apparently he is out of shape-  he continued panting so I almost yelled,

"Come on. Spit it out before you choke on it." I geuss that got him to say something but still panting with his hands on his knees.

"We*pants*need to*pants*talk*pants*"he finally gets out. I nidd my head thinking about what happened this morning.

"Brett do you want to get started on our project tonight?"I turn around startled only to see Jeremy with a blank face.

"Um ya sounds good we could come to my house if thats okay with you?"

He nodds and walks away. Then I get dragged into a empty room by a frantic Kindle.

"I need to tell you something."we both said at the same time. Then at the same time again we say"I'm a mermaid." I squeal.

"This is so cool." I said. Kindle looked excited and woried."Look I have a feeling that this all came from the necklaces so we could talk about it later."He agrees so we both walk out of the room.

We made it to first period just in time. Since we had to work on the project in and out of class I had to go strate and sit next to Jeremy which made me nervous.

"Hey"I said quietly."So should we start working on the project?"I asked unsure. He nods his head....I didn't know what to say after so I got my binder out. Since this was a get to know your partner kinda deal we pretty much only had to ask a few questions. So since we had a sheet of questions I decided to ask first."Whats your favorite color." I could see him role his eyes.

He scoffs and says,"Do we have to do this I'm not in the mood."It's my turn to role my eyes.

"And I'm not in the mood to deal with cramp.Because I was seriously just in a good mood and your killing my vibe." I scowl. He looks suprised that someone would say something like that to him.

"Feisty I like it."He says making me look away to hide my blush.I also heard him chuckles. Suddenly my phone vibrates, I take it out of my pocket to see a message from Kindle.

'Aww.Brett has a crush K-I-S-S-I-N-G.'

I just role my eyes. Since he was right behind me I crumble up a blank piece of paper and turn around and throw it at his head. He just chuckles and so I turn around back to Jeremy to see he has a blank expression.

"Anyways..."I trail off.

"Green."

"Ok. Whats your favorite animal?"

"Wolf."

"Favorite sport?"

"Soccer."

"Do you wanna ask me questions?"

I ask while doodling on the sheet of questions.

"Sure. Favorite animal?"

I giggle and say, "Fish's" I say trying to control my laugh.

"Um...ok. Favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Favorite sport?"

I giggle again and say "Swimming."

The bell rings and I get up and collect my things."So will I just follow you home after school or do you want to give me the address to your house." Jeremy says.

"Um well I usually ride home with Blake Layler." He looks confused before he ask,

"Why would you do that."He ask kinda rudely.

"Well because he's my brother." Then I walk away.