✿Nsfw One shot part 1✿

BAKUGO X KIRISHIMA

The bright red lights illuminated the stage, the lights bounced onto the delicate pole centered on the stage I felt my heart rate start to speed up when Denki called my name. "Our next and finally stripper of the night...Ground Zero!" Denki gives me a nod as he walks off stage, I can hear men and women shouting from the audience I calm my nerves and strut on stage. My boots stomp on beat with the music and the crowd goes wild, I grab the smooth cold pole and stare at the crowd with a smirk. 

White shirt, now red my bloody nose

Sleepin, you're on your tippy-toes

Creepin, around like no one knows

Think you're so criminal

My body seems to flow with the music as I grind onto the pole and situate my foot behind it, I give them a small twirl and make sure to stick my ass out for the cute boys up front. I unbutton the first three buttons of my white shirt and drop down to my knees.

Bruises on both my knees for you,

Don't say thank you,

Oh please, I do what I want when I'm wanting to,

My soul so cynical 

I give the crowd a grin and rip off my shirt showing off the ropes underneath, I throw off the baseball cap I was wearing and show off the devil horns that there laying underneath. I crawl towards the front of the stage never losing eye-contact with one of the cute little shits in the crowd.

So you're a tough guy,

Like it really rough guy,

Just can't get enough guy,

Chest always so puffed guy

I get close enough to where he can almost touch me then I pull back, I stand up and rip off the bit of pants I had and make my way back to the pole. I climb a few inches of the ground, lock my leg around the pole, and let my lower back and head flow aimlessly as I turn occasionally raking my hands through my messy hair.

I'm that bad type,

Make your momma sad type,

Make your girlfriend mad type,

Might seduce your dad type,

I'm the bad guy...Duh

I roll my eyes for dramatic effect and sit upright on the pole, I can feel the cold metal straining as I twist and interact with the crowd. No one says anything throughout the whole performance, they just stare in awe. They stare at my eyes, the way I move, the way my persona changes with the music it captivates them, I don't blame them for being stupid because it leaves me with a big wad with cash at the end of the night. So who am I to complain, the music slows and I leave off the stage and I'm bombarded by my coworkers I only scoff at them and leave to my dressing room, I have five V.I.P rooms I've been booked for and one of them starts in less than ten minutes. I change into a tight cropped black tank top and some camo green booty shorts and a collar, they said the man I was entertain was new but insisted I was the one to entertain him. It's really not uncommon for men to immediately ask for me even after getting a warning about my personality some men just don't know when to take a hint.

I make my way to the V.I.P rooms and look at the info on him, he's a tan male with red hair and....sharp teeth? What the fuck! If this bitch tries to bite me I swear to god I'm leaving this line of work. I get to his room and knock before entering, I open the door after getting no response I freeze as soon as I open the door. "You gotta be fucking kidding me, right?"

Thanks for reading! Part 2 will be out on Wednesday of this week!

                                                                                                                                        -Angel