✿Nsfw One shot part 2✿

BAKUGO X KIRISHIMA PART 2

Part 2:

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Kirishima smirks from his chair and waves me over with his finger I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"Long time no see baby, I didn't know you would be working here after high school! You should have told me I would have been your number one client." Kiri gives a low chuckle under his breath and scans my body, it sent a familiar chill down my spine and I see that beautiful sharp smile.

"Don't call me baby, we're over Kiri. I've told you that more than once I hate you more than anyone on this earth. Maybe even more than I hate Deku..." I can't stand looking at him, my eyes shoot down to the red carpet crushed under my boots.

"Baby, I'm sorry that thing that me and tetsutetsu had was a mistake. He's too controlling and he's nothing like you and will never be." A part of me wants to listen to Kiri but more of me hates the fucker.

"So you paid a hundred dollars for a V.I.P room just to beg and plead with me? You are pathetic Kirishima Ejirou." Kirishima's face seems to turn red with anger as he snarls at me, he shoots up from his chair grabs me by my throat, and slams me against the wall. 

"Now why would I do that doll face? I thought you knew I'm smarter than that what a shame, I came here to see you and try to patch things up and if that didn't work. I was gonna fuck you out of anger, I know you loved it when I fucked you out of rage when we were younger it was always then when you would cry the loudest." I look away from Kiri and shudder, it was true there was just something about fucking when you're infuriated that just makes it ten times better. 

"Shut the fuck up idiot you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I wish I could forget those years I wasted on you. You're a cheating man whore Kiri." I growl at him and for a moment he seems hurt but then regains his composure, Kiri tightens his grip on my throat and whispers in my ear. 

"That was a little harsh baby don't you think? But I'm gonna make sure you never forget those years because they were the best years of our lives and you know it." Kiri suddenly let's go of my throat and shoves me onto the couch.

"What the fuck is your problem dumbass?!" Kiri chuckles and looks me dead in my eye.

"My problem is that you still have clothes on and you're not begging for me to be inside you right now. That's my fucking problem Katsuki." Kiri kisses my bare stomach making me squirm, he makes his way up to my covered chest and growls at the tank top with impatience. He quickly grabs me by my shirt and rips it in half effortlessly, I try to shout in protest but Kiri covers my mouth.

"Hush baby, you don't want anyone hearing us do you? Unless you're into that sort of thing now, I don't mind as long as my doll face is happy." Kiri uncovers my mouth and attacks my lips with a rough kiss before he pulls back from our kiss he bites my bottom lip gently and laughs.

"No you idiot I'm not into that sort of thing! Do I look crazy to you? Damn idiot..." I look away and Kiri laughs, I feel his hand rub against my dick and I can't help but smack his hand away on instinct.

"Woah it's okay bakugo, or do you wanna skip the foreplay and just get to your favorite part?" Kirishima kisses my neck and I let out a groan, he chuckles against my skin and bites down on my collarbone.

"Fuck you, you little bitch. Just...Just fuck me already before I beat your ass." Kirishima laughs and quickly flips me over and positions my ass in the air exactly the way he likes it. I grip onto the sofa cushions and wait patiently, Kiri unbuttons my shorts and pulls at my thong letting snap back on my ass. I yelp in pain and shamelessly push my ass closer to his hand.

"Aww my baby like to get his ass slapped isn't that right?" Kiri slaps my ass hard then kisses it, I feel a jolt of pleasure run through my spine. I nod my head quickly and grip my ass.

"Just hurry up and put it in dumbass before I change my mind." Kiri slaps my ass again but harder this time.

"Don't you fucking disrespect me do you hear me? You are under ME you do as I say got it? Or do I need to reteach that lesson doll face?" I sink my face deeper into the cushions and shake my head. "Use your words Bakugo." I sigh at look Kirishima in the eyes.

"No sir, I understand." Kiri smiles brightly and kisses me.

"Good boy. Now keep your voice down and take this dick." Kiri laughs and slaps my ass.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I have writing block rn so I'll post the next part when I get inspiration sorry guys. I will try and post on Sunday if i can