Part 2

Katie's POV

We head backstage for the concert. I hear a ton of girls yelling out Sam and Colbys name and I get anxious.

Colby looks at me: hey, it's going to be okay.

He grabs my hand, kisses it and intertwines his fingers with mine.

A tall man approaches us, and I assumed it was the manager.

Manager: Alright you guys ready?

Sam and Colby: Yea we're ready

I nod as he leads us to the stage.

I stay back for a little bit as Sam and Colby goes on stage.

Colby: How are you guys doing tonight?!

Tons of yelling and screaming abrupt.

As Sam and Colby do dances is and tell stories, it's time to ask questions and look at tweets.

Before that happens.

Colby: You guys want to meet my Girlfriend, Katie?

Tons of screaming and fans chant my name.

Fans: Katie! Katie! Katie! Katie!

Colby runs over to me kisses my head, gives me a reassuring look that it will be okay and leads me out to the stage.

The fans scream as Colby hands me the mic.

Katie: Hey guys, how are y'all doing?

My tinged Michigan accent echoes around the room and fans start screaming.

Sam: Alright Guys! It's time to answer questions!

As the big screen behind us lights up there is tweets with questions.

Colby: First question! How did you and Katie meet?

Katie: Ironically it was on Instagram, and Colby here couldn't help himself but comment under my pictures and make a move.

Fans laugh and whistle.

Colby blushes.

Sam: Next question! How does Sam feel about Katie?

Sam: I consider her as one of my best friends. She always makes Colby happy and I love that about her.

Fans awed.

Katie shakily: Next Question is. How does Katie feel living in the TrapHouse? Well it can be chaotic most of the time, but I really enjoy it. It keeps me occupied.

More questions has been asked and answered and it was almost the ending of the concert.

Sam: Before we go, who wants Colby and Katie to kiss?!?

A ton of screaming and chanting "Kiss" erupted.

Colby smiles at me, grabs my cheek softly and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back and after what feels like a second. Colby stops kissing, smiles and kisses the tip of my nose.

I blush as the fans scream.

Colby: Goodnight guys! We love you!

We all head off the stage and Colby grabs me, pulls me close to him and kisses me long and hard.

Colby: you did amazing out there, are you ready to meet some of the fans?

Katie smiles: As ready as I'll ever be

....