00.2

"When it's nights like this."

"You done crying mama?" Kentrell asked over the phone.

she crossed her arms and pouted feeling tears pool.

"don't bring it up, it'll only make me cry even more." she told him sniffling.

"you really miss me huh?" he asked her leaning his lead on his hand.

"yes..can you come see me now? i miss you." she said brushing through her hair.

"i can come see you but it'll be a few days from now, i gotta show in 2 days." he told her getting up going into his bedroom.

"okay, be careful and control your self out there." she told him setting her phone up on her dresser while she parted her hair into a middle part and began slicking her hair down the middle.

"i know but they steady be trying me like im pussy or sum? them niggas know i ain't no hoe, betta ask ya mami bout me." he said watching her as she rubbed her lips with her lipgloss.

"i hear ya, kentrell." she said putting her hair stuff back.

"and i got good news for you." he told her making her look into the camera, waiting for the good knews.

"we can film the intro for our channel when i get there." she smiled big, filming the intro was always something she begged him to do, she had the best image in her mind about their intro.

"okay i have to go mamas, i ten you." he told her smiling at her. she smiled back. "i ten you too." she blew him a kiss before he hung up the phone.

her phone chimed and it was him texting her.

DaDa🐮💚

ik you finna go to sleep so don't forget to wrap your hair and text me when you wake up.🖤

Mama💞🌸

okay, i will. i ten you💚

DaDa🐮💚

i ten you💚

Im back, but only for a while. so i love yall🥰

skyy💋