0.14

"To DDawg I hope he fine cuz he ain't call last night."
_____________________________

"mmmmmm." He moaned as anomaly rubbed his ear. He loved ear rubs.

Anomaly smiled at him as he slept. Rubbing his ear.

After a while he opened his eyes and smiled gently at her. "Hey mama." He said softly.

"Hey dada." She kissed his cheek.

He paused for a second. "If I told you I love you... would you say it back?" He asked her.

He felt embarrassed so he looked down at his fingers. He didn't want to be the one that fell in love first.

Every time he does he gets fucked over so he stopped. But anomaly brought a new part of him out.

The soft, gentle, understanding Kentrell. He felt himself around her.

He could be clingy & goofy and she wouldn't mind. He could cry to her about anything and she wouldn't laugh & nor mess with him.

Even if it was over the stupidest things, because if it hurt then it hurt.

He could get so heated with her or about anything & she calmed him down. Even if it took him along time to calm down.

She knew how to handle him.

& that's something a lot of people didn't know how to to.

Anomaly smiled. Full teeth on display.

"Yes I love you...with all my heart." She answered. He looked up and smiled at her.

His eyes glowed up. That made him happy. 'Okay well...I love you." He said looking at her.

She rubbed his cheek. "I love you too, my love." 

Heyyyyy I'm back🥳.
__________________
I finished this book officially if you want one where they have kids, that will take time.

okay now byeee🤟🏾