Chapter Forty-one

"Think now and then that there is a man who would give his life, to keep a life you love beside you."

--- Charles Dickens

ANDREW WILTON'S POV

I wanted to stay beside of her but I can't. I have something to deal with, I'm craving for the truth. I'll discover it, not matter what

Who are you Demi Gabriel? Why you came up suddenly and planned to ruin my life, our life.

"Sir, ito na po ang ni-request mo noong isang araw." Charles, my private investigator handed me white folder.

Binuksan ko ito at napakaloob any personal information ni Marxo. "Thank you, Charles. You're the only person who I can trust with." I told him sincerely.

"Pero may kailangan ka pang malaman, Sir Andrew."

I shook my head, still reading Marco's essential data. "Go on."

"Mlaire Villachin, your girlfriend is in danger." I literally put the folder on the table and gaze at him, shocked and frightened.

"What? Why?" Charles opened his laptop and showed me a lot pictures of Mlaire.

That simple floral dress! Mlaire wore it on Valentine's day. "There's someone manipulating her, Sir." Charles give me a phone, a China phone to be exact.

"What's with this phone?" I asked Charles confusedly. "I found it in a restaurant just nearby. I checked on it and I saw a message from Mlaire." Charles told me, giving me a picture of four people talking in a said restaurant.

"I think they're the one who left that phone. We can use it as an evidence of blackmailing against Mlaire."

It's making me harder to solve this things out. There are people who are planning to kill Mlaire and they're gonna use her love ones as their bait.

Bullshit! I know it! I know that Mlaire is in danger but I know she's keeping it, for me not to worry. But damn!

"Investigate these persons Charles. We gonna figure it out, sooner or later." Charles nodded.

I read back about Marxo Fuenteblanco's background. So he's a young business tycoon after they broke up.

"Ano ba ang koneksiyon mo kay Alexia?" I whispered, looking at their pictures with Alexia.

I have this strong gut feeling that I'm not the father of Alexia's child. I'll find out the truth, soon.

I'm busy finding a reliable evidence against Alexia when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, looking at the papers and photographs.

"Did you watch the video that I sent to you? Check it out!" The caller hanged up leaving me amused and shocked.

Video? Sound of a man?

I quickly scooped my phone and I saw a link. I clicked it and a video start playing.

There was a woman and man kissing inside of the car. I can't see clearly their faces but in the middle of the video I saw a very familiar faces.

Mlaire Villachin with Marxo Fuenteblanco. Goddamn it!

I hurriedly get my key and run to the garage. I don't know where the fuck are they but I will find them.

As I starting the engine my phone vibrated and there's a text message from the unknown caller earlier.

"Mlaire's house." A simple message but fuck! I throw my phone and I don't care about it.

I drove as fast as I can. I don't care what will happen but I want to ask Mlaire personally.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Malapit na akong makasagasa ng aso, mabuti na lamang at nakahinto ako ng mas maaga.

It didn't took me too long to reach Mlaire's house. Malayo pa lang at nakikita ko na ang itim na kotseng nakaparada sa labas ng bahay nila.

Nasa loob pa rin silang dalawa, nag-uusap na para bang miss na miss na nila ang isa't-isa.

I wanted to go there and punch that jerk's face but I forced myself to act normally. Bumaba ako ng kotse habang nakatitig sa kanila.

I want to witness everything this night. I want to know everything about them, tonight.

Mlaire smiled at Marxo and cupped his face. They look at each other eyes and their lips met.

Watching them from a far makes my heart break into pieces. Seeing your girlfriend kissing with her ex is so damn painful and devastating.

I was impressed with Mlaire. She let me fall into her trapped to avenge. All alone, all this time, Mlaire is fucking lying to me.

I'm losing my strength, walking closer to them. Their kissing torridly and it's terrible to look at to.

I can't endure anymore, I run and knocked on. "Fuck! Get out the hell up!" I shouted. They stopped and Mlaire's eyes widened.

Shit! Her reaction makes me more angry and pissed off. Mlaire is acting like she doesn't know what's happening here but damn I want to hear her explanation.

"Andrew! Please, don't make a scene in here!" Mlaire yelled at me. Her eyes seems so different. I know, I know if she's lying by just looking at her eyes. But now, all I can see is anger, coldness and revenge.

"Goddamn it! Don't be insensitive Mlaire, explain everything to me!" I pulled her closer to me.

Marxo gazed at me sharply. "Let her go, now!"

I laughed bitterly and smirk. "Back off! Mlaire is my girlfriend and I can do whatever I want." I told him, making him mad.

I stared Mlaire for the nth time, searching for trace of love but I couldn't see one. Her eyes was cold, her face was red and she's totally different.

"Why are two kissing?" I asked her softly. Mlaire looked away from my gaze and tears springing into her eyes.

I heard her sobs. "Why the hell are two kissing!" I raised my voice, losing all my control.

I hate it. I fucking hate it! I kicked everything that I see. I cursed.

"You know that she's taken but you came here to ruin our relationship. Fuck you!" I spit out. Marxo looked at me and smirk.

"She'd never love you, Andrew. You should've know that from the very beginning." Marxo told me, lighting up his cigarette.

Fuck! Fuck this fucking life!

I turned my gaze at Mlaire, waiting for her sorry.

Waiting for her explanation.

Waiting for the truth.