20:01 Special Chapter (18+)

Special Chapter (21)
Inspired by TTTS 2

AN:// It was mentioned that TTTS 2 according to mame, the author of tharntype, s2 will most likely include the balcony scene. 👀

So here's a little something i came up with :P

9 years later,

Its been nine years since Mew and Gulf got engaged, five years in marriage together with their pets. Being married to your first love and last true love is indeed a blessing, you wake up to their beautiful faces, get used to their weird habits, sleep in the same bed and though there are times you're both challenged, fights comes at night, day and even in the worse times of your day but once you feel their warmth breath just below your ear, chin rests on your once cold shoulder— "Love, Im Sorry" Mew murmurs, face buried on his Husband's neck but Gulf remained silent "Love Talk to me na" Mew was pleading adorably and who is Gulf to deny that? "Okay" Gulf sighs as he turned to face Mew "What will you do to win me back?" Gulf was obviously joking around, brows arch as if challenging the elder "Hmm.. I can win you through"

Gulf's POV

"Mew!" I was shocked that even after all these years, my husband still got the same strength, lifting me up like i weigh nothing. My bum was immediately met by the coldness of the metal bar of our balcony "I might fall!!" I protest because one wrong move i could really fall from our three story house, well my engineer hubby build our dream house— "Im here, I got you baby" Mew says before flashing my favorite smile of his "What's with you?" I rests my arms on his neck whilst playing with his fluffy hair when i felt the strong wind, I was reminded im not wearing anything aside from our couple black robe, I immediately pulled down my robe to cover my thighs "Why are you covering up? You cold?" He asks an his hands snakes around my waist, the other securing my back to avoid me from falling "Let me down" i tremble as he squished the inner of my thighs, he stared at his wrist watch, somehow checking the time, i guess—"Happy Anniversary" he says before kissing me, it was slow and full of love. As soon as we let go, he stared at me "Happy anniversary love" i greeted back and as i stare into his eyes, he had this eyes very well known to me, that gaze, he is in the mood.

Jumping in to his embrace, I slammed back in diving for another yet passionate kiss, as our tongues dance and tied together, i felt his hands gripped on to my bare ass— detaching our now swollen lips, Mew speaks up still gazing me as if his very last meal on earth "Let's take this inside or.."

"or what?"

"I can make love to you while the world hears you moan my fucking name"

"I'd love that"

Without wasting time, Mew bends me over on the metal bar, it was cold but our bodies, touching like this, naked, god it feels amazing. Mew never failed to make me crazy for his touch. He has and always have been the only one who can please me this way. "A-ah" I was taken aback by an object inserted into my entrance "What is that?" I asks confused only to see Mew smirked and played somewhat like a remote control on his hands and before i knew it, i felt vibrations on my sensitive veins, it was vibrating way too fast and gliding over my spot "F-fuck ah!"

"The more you moan. The higher i will put its mode" Mew warns but i couldn't help it, i was always vocal ever since we do things like this and i know Mew is crazy for that shit. He plays like a maniac but in reality, he can't just wait to love me, to love me so well.

"A-h~ yess fuck! This fucks me better a-ah~" I moaned, bracing myself for a rough sex but Mew seemed unbothered and instead he sets the speed all the way up which cause my grip to tighten on the bar, right hand on my mouth.

"Who fucks you better hmm? This little toy? Does it please you, doll?"

"J-just please do something"

"Do what? You have to be specific baby boy otherwise we wouldn't understand each other here"

He walks closer to me, breathing just right next to me left ear "everyone in the village can hear what a whore you are, and you like it don't you?" he whispers before biting my ear softly just enough to make me leak pre cum "Hmm" i couldn't even find the right words and the next thing i know i was rocking back and forth with Mew's animalistic pace, hands gripping tight on to my once fluffy hair that are probably full of sweat "Yes, just like that! yes! aah.. ah! hm"

I moaned shamelessly and i honestly don't fucking care whoever hears me, My husband alone is enough to make me insane, ain't nobody knows how to fuck like him and ain't nobody knows how to love like him.

AN:// this has been on my drafts might as well give it a go and lil something.