CHAPTER 1

Physical attractiveness is the degree to which a person's physical features are considered beautiful. Myself Rachel Holling, simple, confident, nature loving girl. I am an average girl with beautiful features and an average height. My life revolves around four major categories: family and friends, health, wealth and spirit.

Without any plan I stepped outside the house and started walking with no directions. After walking a mile I was mesmerized with the roadside beauty of the nature. The wild flowers blooming on one side of the road, vast area covered with greenery. Butterflies fluttering on those colorful buds, which were highlighted in the knee length green grass. 

On road no vehicles were moving, as it's the afternoon time people are so fond of Siesta in that beautiful world which was pre informed to me by my Aunt Cathy, whose house, I have come to visit for a month before joining my new job.

I landed yesterday on 5th May and my return ticket is booked for 28th May. On 1 June I have to join new job as an Administrator Executive.  I was frustrated with my present company because the management got changed due to financial loss. So I was searching for a changeover which I got luckily in my first interview with upcoming company Design and Style on same post as administrative executive.

I really needed a break away before taking up this new opportunity. This was the main reason that I came to spend my time with my Aunt Cathy and also this town was my previous home too. So here I am.

Suddenly I sighted a rabbit few yards away from me. My curosity took me near the rabbit to be sure of that I am not mistaken. Slowly, I went towards that rabbit to have a closer look. The moment I neared the rabbit, yes, it was a rabbit, it ran away on hearing the rustle of the grass. My eyes followed the rabbit and I kept on moving further.

"Shit man" My foot banged with a rock hidden due to over growth of grass and I toppled over. 

In severe pain I sat on that rock holding and pressing my foot in both my hands. My eyes shut tightly as  I felt gross pain in my whole body. I removed my fleets and pressed my foot which was looking dark red and slightly swollen.

My eyes were moist and face flushed.

After discomfort of ten minutes I came to my senses holding my foot and looking at my surroundings I mused, "I m sitting away from road, no body will notice me from here."

Limping and in intense pain I hopped towards the road. Road was hardly thirty steps away from me but it took me twenty minutes to reach it.

That very moment I saw a red car coming on the road towards my side only. I felt a ray of hope.

Balancing on my left foot and holding a tree trunk I tried waving and shouting ," Help Help.. please stop ...help."
The car was on speed it went passed me.

Giddines was irresistibly mastering me, but I kept concious by an excruciating pain in my foot, for which I could find no satisfactory position to sit or stand eventually seeing a thick branch of tree I sat on it.

"Hey.....what happened?." A deep male voice inquired standing near me.

Then I noticed the red car and a tall man standing near me wearing Gucci shoes.

While pressing my throbbing foot I replied "I have hurt my foot it's aching badly, please can you help me to my aunt's house."

By this time the man bent on his heels and held my foot in his hand to examine. I could see his Jet black shiny hair and his long fingers holding my foot.
"Ouch ...please don't, it hurts" I cried in pain and tears fell on my jeans.

The man raised his face to look at me and said "I think girl you have sprained your ankle, Stop any physical activity that causes pain, and keep your foot still. If pain persist you need to have it x rayed. Let me....."