Chapter 1

RIHA

Uff!!!! FUCK OFFF MORNING. Shit my phone is ringing.. Where are you my baby.. Ahhhh there it is.. Lamya (flashes in caller id)

" Lammmi what do you want"

"Assalamwalaikum to you too. Don't tell me you woke up now"

"ohh walaikumsalam... Okaaay I won't tell you. But what's the matter"

"ntg just called to ask how are your new roommates"

"what roommates, who roommates?"

"SERIOUSLY!!! REE how can you forget about them. Hurry up they will be there at no time"

"ya allahhh I literally forgot about them they will be here anytime ahhh! How am I gonna clean this mess"

"idc first get off ur bed... And do whatever you want" (hangs up)

Did she really hang up on meee... Howw rude. I will never forget this..
But for now I have a mission to complete

MARYAM

I am sitting in a cab heading towards my new apartment.. The driver took a turn and Streets were unfamiliar to mee
Because I was new to the city😁

Is my life also  gonna turn like this taking new turns and ending up in unfamiliar surroundings.

Anyway I have reached my destination.. Where I am gonna start my new life

*Knock* *knock*..... Door opens and a skinny girl in her pj's and crop top opens the door and stares wide eye at me.

I asked her Are you Riha? She just nodded and I was just about to Salam her..
She just grabbed my arm and jerked me in and slammed the door with my luggage out. And I stood there dumbfounded. Thinking what did just happen.

And she stood there smiling sheepishly at me as if she is proud of her self.

Then I started to take in the horrible sight in front of me... The apartment was a complete mess....and now I understood the reason behind the smile...

How is the chap? Did you enjoy it?