(Four) Popsicle (2/2) PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END.

((SMUT AHEAD))

((lol im sorry i forgot to put this warning in the previous chapter sorry.))

This position is new. His tip had already brushed my g-spot when he just entered me.

"I already hit it, huh?" He chuckled and I nodded.

After I adjusted to his size, I pat his hand, signalling him to move.

He pulled out, leaving the tip inside, and roughly pushed himself back into me.

I moaned and held onto the matress, then my phone rang.

We both looked at it, Jungkook still moving.

"answer it." He groaned.

I weakly reached for my phone and looked at the ID. I widened my eyes.

"it's from my b-boss.." I whimpered as he tightened his hold on my right leg.

"then answer it." He said between his gritted teeth.

With shaking hand, I hesitated to answer it or not.

I looked at Jungkook, his glistening chin nudging on my phone.

I took a deep breath, and pressed the answer button.

"yes?" I asked.

"did you do the paperwork I asked you to?" He said, the sound of papers could be heard.

This guy interrupted my sex just to ask that–

"yes, I've–" I got cut off by Jungkook going berserk all of a sudden.

I quickly pressed the mute button as I moaned out loud.

"J-Jungkook!" I moaned, he's breathing heavily.

"hello? Ms. Kim?" My boss called for me.

I whimpered and unmute the call.

"y-yes I did, s-sir.." I said and mute it again, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

Jungkook tilted his head and chuckled, his pace not slowing down.

"are you alright, Ms. Kim? You sound weird." My boss said.

God! Such a bad timing!

"I'm alright sir, I'll send it to you later." I said in one breath, and ended the call.

I could get fired later. But who cares.

"wow, the CEO calling her boss while having sex." He teased, I glared at him.

Jungkook lifted his eyebrow and suddenly went faster and deeper.

I moaned out loud while my eyes were begging him to slow down.

"I. Don't. Like it. When. You. Talk. To. Other. fucking. guys!" He said between his hard thrusts.

I frowned as I felt the familiar knot on my stomach.

"I'm s-or-ry.." I whimpered, my eyes tearing up from the overwhelming pleasure.

I liked this. Rough, angry sex.

He didn't respond to me, instead he grabbed onto my thigh and thrusted faster if that's even possible.

At this point, it wasn't just about holding in my moans, it's about how I wasn't able to breathe due to the overwhelming pleasure.

My face became red as I screamed moans. This is too intense.

"fuck, fuck. Come for me!" He said and I immediately came.

He finally stopped thrusting as I felt his cum filling me up. I moaned in delight.

His adam's apple was moving up and down, his face red and sweat dripped down to his jawline, his neck, his chest, and down the outline of his chest.

I collapsed as I tried to catch my breath. My lungs and my whole entire body was exhausted.

I hissed when he pulled out and reached for the towel on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry." He said, while wiping my body.

"it's fine." I tried to smile while still catching my breath.

Even when he's angry, he still cared for me. That's Jungkook.

"you know how jealous I get with other guys." He said while wiping my arm, down my hand.

I nodded while smiling. He's cute when he's being honest.

"you're just the most perfect girl there is in this world. I got lucky to have you. And I have absolutely no intention of losing you to other guys." He said while looking down.

I quickly got up and grabbed his face, kissing him passionately.

"and I have absolutely no intention to leave you for other guys." I giggled, he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"so that's why I'm having you for good." He said as he reached down to his trouser that's probably been on the floor since last night.

He showed what was on his hand. It was a small box. With a ring inside it. I gasped.

I widened my eyes and looked at him.

"will you marry me?" He asked, his eyes were full of hope, love, passion. I started tearing up.

I smiled while a tear streamed down my cheek and nodded. He smiled.

"yes yes yes!!" I shouted as I jumped onto him, hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back, circling his hand on my back.

I pulled back as I stared at him, crying.

He took my left hand and kissed the back of it, inserting the ring on my ring finger.

"isn't it kinda awkward you're proposing to me while we're naked?" I chuckled. He laughed while stratching the back of his neck.

"I couldn't wait longer." He said and we both ended up cuddling each other on the bed.

We finally took another step of our lives.

((PLEASE READ THE NEXT PAGE))

sooo bros.

bet yall didn't saw it coming right? lolol i love unexpected endings.

anyways, I wanted to ask something. important. For yall' sake.

cuz they've reached a happy ending, and this was all i had on my draft (lol sorry im just so f ing lazy).

so.

do yall want like, another bonus chapter? I'd gladly write it if u bros want.

lets just say, if this chapter reached 30 votes and 15 comments, I'll make it :D

im sorry, i just need a motivation:(((

its just sad this story now has 7K+ VIEWS OMG THANK U and it only has like, 130+ votes:"((

alright, I'll wait until this chapter reached its goal, wish u bros luck ^••^