Senior Year

Hey Wattpaders this is my first story please don't hate, just read it will get better I have good ideas where to lead this story.

VOTE , COMMENT and FAN!! :D

Thankyou xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alisha’s POV

Great its day one of school ‘again’, it’s a brand new year ‘again’.  You may think that I’m one of those nerds that love school and love to learn. If you did then you’re wrong, I despise school and everyone in it since day one of year 7. I’ve been bullied by the same group of people since I started school … the popular  football players, the ring leader of this group you may ask is Noah Jenin. Noah Jenin is Sherlock high’s most popular and hot quarter back.  Tall, muscular, Dark brown hair, blue eyes and light olive skinned, he’s every girls dream guy.

It’s Monday morning and I am dreading going to school, the only positive to this situation is that it’s senior year! Slowly getting out of bed I walked into the bathroom and had a shower; when I got out I applied my make up making sure I applied just the right amount of eye liner. Once finished with my hair being straightened to complete perfection I put on my black skinny jeans and a black tank top my black vans and went downs stairs with my iPod in my ears as usual.

“Morning Alisha” Said my mother Monica  all cheery

Its way too early in the morning for cheery people.

“Morning” I said gloomily

“Don’t give me that attitude young lady”

“What attitude?!” I said as I drank from the milk carton from the fridge.

“That! now put down now milk, you know I hate it when you do that.”

“Whatever” I put down the milk grabbed my bag and walked out the front door slamming the door behind me.  Yeah I feel guilty after I treat my mum like that but I can’t control myself at the time it’s happening. I Put my iPod back in my ears and started walking to school.  

“Oww Watch where you’re going will yah!” Yelled a male voice

I walked straight into some guy and I landed smack on my bum it hurt a lot.

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going?!” I am so not in the mood for this; I stood up grabbed my bag and walked off without even looking at the guy.

Noah’s POV

7:30am and I have done 100 chin ups and 100 push ups, I love exercise not only does it make my job as a quarter back easier but it gets the girls attention if you know what I mean. Moving into the shower I washed off all my sweat; I gelled my hair then got dressed which concluded of jeans and a lose black t-shirt.

“Good morning mother” I said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, I sat down at the bench and ate a bowl of coco pops.

“Good morning how was your sleep?”

“It was just like any other I guess” I quickly ate my cereal and placed it in the sink.

“Got to go mum” I said as I was picking up my school bag heading out the door.

I was walking down the main road for less than a second when I walked into someone.

“Watch where you’re going will yah!” I yelled Regaining my balance I took a good look at who this person was. She was female and I knew her from school, I can’t remember her name but she’s the girl we bully every year.

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going?!” She yelled She landed on your bum when she fell, I kind of felt sorry for her. As I was about to help her up and apologise she got up and just walked off without even looking toward my direction.

Walking into the school yard I saw my mate Mathew Lint sitting on the table crowded by 3 girls.

“Hey man, what’s up?” I said walking up to him. We’ve been friends for 8 years now.

“Hey Noah just getting to know some nice girls, Nice to know you turned up for your first day.” He said teasingly.

“Can’t miss the first day of school” I said like a nerd.

That girl that I bumped into this morning walked past us and I still can’t remember her name!

“Mathew, what’s her name?” I said looking in her direction

“Who gothic girl?” he said disgustingly 

I don’t know what’s come over me; I’m not even the same person anymore. I use to bully this girl and hook up with random girls at parties and when Mathew called her ‘gothic girl’ I get annoyed by it.

“Uh yeah”     

“How did you forget her she’s a freak” He said laughing

“Name please?” I said seriously getting annoyed

“Alisha Austin, why you wanna know anyway?”  He is getting really curious now.

“I ran into her today on the way to school that’s all” I said and I left.

I turned around and ran towards her. “Alisha!” I yelled out and I got no response.

Well thats the first chapter people:) Please comment your thoughts on it. I would like to know what you would like to happen next. Shouldnt be too long for me to upload the next chapter.  

Vote! :)

Comment! :)

Fan me! :)