Am I Wrong?

I finally left tray house and I got an one bedroom apartment. I left in the middle of the night and took our daughter. Being there wasn't the best place for us. I moved an hour away from where he lived. I didn't want him coming around us and popping us. I just hope this is the right decision.

I went in my new room and laying my baby down because she fell asleep. I mostly unpacked my clothes I just had to organize. While I was straightening up everything my phone began to ring. I just ignored it because I knew it was tray and I didn't want to be bothered with him. Right before I left he was violent with me and I didn't deserve it. I put my phone on mute and continued to decorate my room a little.

I decided that I may need a new phone. Tray has been blowing me up and he said he's going to come find me. I feel a little scared because I don't know how  he will react if I see him again.
I think he can track my phone so I'm buying a new phone. I took my baby and put her in the car seat. I went to the phone store and brought a new phone with a new number. I threw the other one away and left. I went to the grocery store to buy what I need for the month. I went home and cooked dinner which was shrimp Alfredo with broccoli. It was so delicious and I saved some for tomorrow.

I laid in my bed and thought about everything. Was I wrong for leaving? Was I wrong for not telling him where I'm at? I feel confused because I love him but he doesn't feel the same anymore. I have his daughter and maybe he wants to see her. I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong. I'm praying to god to help guide me. I think I just need a few months to get myself together and be alone. I'll let him see her one day again just not right now.