˗ˋˏthreeˎˊ˗

-''-

AS (Y/N) PARTED WAYS WITH IZU AND HIS GANG, she was once again left alone to herself. well, that was the case, until she saw a familiar tousle of bright blonde hair and that very eye catching black streak on it, walk into her peripheral view.

"oi, kami-bro?"

said boy turned to the sound only to see his long time friend. "(y/n)?!" he said, clearly aghast, nearly dropping the phone that he clutched in his hand. "hey!! i see that you've grown taller than before!" (y/n) states as she compared his height to hers.

"a-and y-you've grown b-boobs!!" kami squeaked out loud before slapping his free hand over his mouth as a blush over took his face. "huh?! what's that supposed to mean?!" (y/n) said, blushing furiously. she then proceeded to wrap her arms around her figure to cover parts of her body that kami seemed to linger about.

"uhh.. congrats?"

a resounding smack echoed around the area, garnering few attentions from people who happen to pass by as the girl landed a huge smack across kaminari's face. "oww!!!!" he reeled, now clutching his burning red face.

(y/n) crossed her arms, glaring at him. if looks could kill kaminari would have been dead moments ago. "i just pointed out that your boobs have grown!! god knows it has been years since we have last seen each other!!—" that was very much true.

kaminari and (y/n) has been friends for as long as they could remember, probably considered as childhood friends. they used to go to the same kindergarten and a neighboring house before (y/n) moved when she was probably 9 when her father first got the job as an investigator.

the thought came to (y/n) and she shrugged, agreeing with his statement. "geez, now i feel a headache coming through.." kaminari mumbled, rubbing his face causing the girl to immediately feel bad for the defensive action she did.

"im sorry bro!! you took me by surprise is all!!" she said and with a raised hand, she moved kami's hand that was on his face and replacing it with hers as she rubbed her thumb soothingly on his cheek. 'she called me a bro yet she's acting not like it at all.' kaminari thought with a blush.

"i-it's okay, it was my fault to begin with—"

"what is this!! why is this hot girl feeling you up kaminari?! this is not fair!! i want some of that too!" a voice screeched from beside the two but before (y/n) could turn fully to the sound, a small thing launched it self towards her torso and clung unto her like it was some kind of monkey.

"what the fuck?!" came the girl's response as she stared at a tiny fucker with round purple hair clutching onto her while drooling and squealing. it was pulled off of her by kaminari who looked embarrassed at his lustful companion.

a grimace overtook (y/n)'s features, staring at the sight that beholds her as kaminari tried to get a good grasp at the horny grapeball as it continuously tried to attach itself to the girl. "sharing is caring right kaminari?!?" it spoke.

"dude, i will literally throw you off this floor we are in, if you won't stop harassing my friend!!" kaminari said, "i mean her tits aren't as big as yaoyorozu but she'll do just fine!!" it laughed while sticking both it's hands out, creating a squeezing motions that clearly indicated something far inappropriate.

"kami, do i need to call the authorities on him or??" (y/n) asked, whipping out her phone. kaminari sighed before taking his black rider's jacket and wrapping it around the grape ball tightly, serving as a containment towards the horny fruit.

it screamed and trashed around since it was little enough to fit into the jacket and it was tightly wrapped around it. "(y/n).." kami sighed "as much as i would love to catch up with you, i have to keep this demon contained before he does unforgivable things to you and to others as well."

well wasn't that professional of him. she rose an eyebrow up then slowly nodding her head to him. "if ever your friend calms down.. maybe a proper introduction could occur?" the girl hesitantly said, shocking both kaminari and the perveted grape.

"you heard her dude." "did she just want to meet me properly?? this is the first time a girl has ever tried to make connections with me!"

their conversation faded out as kaminari landed her one last nod as he walked away with the dude clutched on his side like a hand bag. she stared at his figure before he completely disappeared onto the crowd. 'oh shoot! i haven't even asked for his number!!'she groaned, slapping her forehead in realization.

'huh.. i hope the tides meet again.' she thought then walking off to the opposite direction kaminari walked off to.

"what to do next.." she mumbled lowly, staring at a bunch of displays shown by the window of each store as she passed by them. 'man, i just want someone to at least hang out with me for the rest of the day without bailing out on me.' (y/n) frowned.

it suddenly hit her. she took out her wallet as she counted the cash that she still has which made her smirk smugly at the amount she managed to have. without second thought, she dashed towards a pet store while her mind mentally screamed puppy.

as she arrived at the huge dash sign that states 'pet co'. (y/n) strutted in, immediately walking to the dog section to find herself a best friend. to her surprise, she found her perfect match.

-''-

"so you know how to handle a dog or do i have to run you through it. this is a responsibility after all." the employee stated, staring at the female with the dog held in his grasp. "uh duh? you feed it food then you play with it and do all sorts of fun with it!" (y/n) cheered, jutting her fist out, nearly giving the worker a heart attack at the sudden gesture.

"yes, and you have to always watch over it—" "but i thought she was supposed to watch over me?" (y/n) cuts him off. "it will watch over you, but take in consideration that this is still a puppy for goodness sake and technically it's a he if you can't tell." the employee sighed, rubbing his temples.

(y/n) stared at his name tag to see big bold letter that states 'bob'. she stared back at him with a smirk. "well, bob, i can assure you that this puppy will be as good as alive when it's with me!" the girl proudly demanded.

"how do you know my name's bob!?"

"i, i— it's literally stated on your name tag?"

"oh, caught me off guard for a second." bob laughed, brushing the imaginary dust off his tag. she stared at him blankly, making gestures towards the dog. it woofed at her causing the girl to squeal in delight.

"okay then, i trust him with you. so here is your payment—-"

-''-

"what should i name you?" the girl thought hardly, after spending her day running around in circles at the mall. she stared back at the dog to admire it's azure blue eyes and it's white fluffy fur. (y/n) found herself sitting at a bench, at a nearly empty park by the sea as the sun started to slowly set along with the sky that slowly started turning into different hues and rays of color.

she stared at the soft mesmerizing rolls of the waves, gleaming a sparkle as it did so. "nami?" she uttered, shifting her eyes back to her pet. it woofed at her in agreement.

"nami it is." she said, petting his head. she gazed back at the sea, tad bit hypnotized. closing her eyes in satisfaction, humming at the sound of the waves hitting the dry land that oddly gave her a sense of contentment and relief.

nami
a japanese name meaning 'wave'.

-''-