Day Eight

Christmas Party

"WOOOOOO!" Yelled the latino elf that was drunk on eggnog as the song 'Santa's Coming To Town' came on the stero. "This is me Christmas jam!"

"Nico, come and calm down your boyfriend!"

"For the last time, he is not my boyfriend!"

Jason rolled his eyes at Nico and shoved him towards Leo.

"Just make him stop drinking all the eggnog please."

"Why can't you do it?"

"I have something else to do." Nico looked at him wide eyed.

"You're thinking of-"

"Yes but shush." Jason gave a pointed glare at Nico before pointing toward Leo and walking away.

Nico sighed as he sat next to Leo on a long couch.

"I am not going to sit here and listen to you sing."Nico grabbed his arm and pulled him out the front door.

"Neeks! Where you taking me!" Leo whined before Nico wrapped an arm around his head and clasped his hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhh. You must be quiet."

Leo nodded but Nico didn't let go. He dragged him around to the the back side of the house.

What they saw was Jason and Percy making out, but what Nico was looking for would be on Percy's left hand.

AN: Sorry for not updating at all really. My depression has been returning. Not as bad as I've had it before, but still heavy. But I'm getting better. :)