iii

Joohyun, dumped someone while walking in the hallway, looked up and realize it was Jungmyeon, her childhood friend. The both of them was very shocked.

"O-Oppa" said Joohyun with a shocking face,
"how did you need up here? I thought you said you don't want to become an idol" Jungmyeon said mischivously, but Joohyun frowned,
"people change you know! and you also change" she said with her cold look and walked away.

Joohyun, walk to the managements office and call her parent.

"yeoboseyo? Joohyun?" her mother pick up,
"omma, I saw oppa and we dumped eah other a while ago" she said sadly,
"Joohyun, don't be discourage, nust focused on your own to get debut, or you wanna quit" her mom cheering her up showing her support,
"I will mom, cause I don't want to quit, I vame this far so I'll over come every difficulties" Joohyun said with highly fighting spirit. After the call she went straight to her bed and take a good night sleep.

Months went by and all of them train very hard every day to become the best and could debut early than expected.

Joohyun, maintain her excellent grades and excellent in practicing.

After 2 years of training, SMent decided to make and debut a new girl group named f(x). But Joohyun, didn't get selected even though she is of age that time. SM chooses, Amber, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Victoria and made their debut with the song La cha Ta.

After, hearing the line up Joohyun, run all the way to the rooftop and burst into tears.

Suho

I saw Joohyun, running and I followed her all the way to the rooftop, I saw her crying alone and approaches her. At first she refuse when I hug her but a minutes after she let me hug her and comforted her. About 15 minutes straight on sobbing, I manage to lify Joohyun's, head and saw the most beautiful girl I'd ever met, and I slowly lean my face forward, of course I couldn't resist her she really is a goddess, and kissed her soft lips, I really thought she's goind to resist but instead she kissed back. Our kiss went deeper and passionately. It was so fantastic and I can't let myself to forget all of it.

After the kiss, they both become closer and closer until they both become a lover. Well it was a very though relationship, it was forbidden in the company to date specially for the trainee, and of course they didn't tell anybody including their closest friend in short to keep it a secret except for their parents cause Joohyun, doesn't want lying to their parents specially her parents.

Their relationship was very smooth they date at school without anyone noticing it. It smooth relatuonship over a year but it became toughfer when Joohyun, meet Seulgi and soon very very close and 6 months after Jungmyeon also meet some friends, and both of them can barely date but continue contacting each other in secret.

Until the company once again decided to make another boy group named EXO consist of 12 members, including in the line up was Jungmyeon, Jongin, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, Lay, Tao, Kris, Luhan. But divided into two EXO-K (korean) and EXO-M (mandarin).
EXO-K consist of Jungmyeon, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Sehun, and made Jungmyeon as a leader.
EXO-M consist of Kris, Minseok, Jongdae, Luhan, Tao, and Lay, and made Kris as their leader. They debuted with the song titled MAMA, well its pretty addictive song and made them fastly recognize by the world.

#happy_reading